Jim Rome ,The Jungle ,Clones

Pistol

Does anyone else listen to the Jim Rome show or watch The Last Word on foxsports. The tv show is cool. But the radio show is better.If you don't know, it's a sportstalk show. He was making fun of city workers the past couple of days. Shit was funny as hell. You can see what type of show it is @ http://www.JimRome.com

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah that shit was funny. The softball player with the 400$ pair of Oakley sunglasses and the sick custom made aluminum bat. And the guy that blames his highschool coach for benching him and thats the reason he never made to the pros. I heard "Angry golfer guy" acouple of days ago. Pretty funny.

I listen to alot of talk radio,but to be honest I cant fuckin stand Jim Rome and Im a big sports fan.Hes always such a dick,its funny the first hour or so but its just old after awhile.And sports center its gettin hard to watch now too,fuck all the pop culture catch pharses,Im so sick of that shit its too over the top now.

• 6 years later...
American Chewie.

Hey does anyone know what the deal on the Makros dude in here. Why the fuck does he post up random images in all the threads that got zero to do with anything?

haha old school.

anyone have/know where i can find his take on city workers?

searched youtube/google/shareminer and came up with zero.

only jim vs cris evert. haha

ha, old fucking thread...

i catch the last 2 hours of this show every day. dude is hilarious. the show is like one giant inside joke.

CAA, Cockfights Across America (nh), is brilliant.

and the replay of the miss america thing....

* oh and the Jim Rome Celebrity Drunk Bus, blaaaaaaaahhhh

you'd think this shit would be all over the net for download

T;6029146']I listen to talk radio when im in my car i cant stand to listen to music, unless its going to be more than a 1 hour drive.

Jt the Brick is where its at for spots talk radio....Mike and Mike are garbage as well.

jt got his start by winning a "smack off". true story.

Archived