"Jiggy Hip-Hop Parking Lot" comming soon to a theatre near you

Ski Mask

seriously, it would be just as funny as heavy metal parking lot. I passed the venue for tonights nelly & st. lunatics concert tonight on my way home from work and it was unbelievable.

Every ridiculous stereotyped group was well represented: the jersey wearing suburban thugs (the jr-high ones with dad in tow are twice as funny cause they try and pretend hes not there with them). The older gold chain , black sweater wearing, leased suburban on rim driving "playas" who will live at home till they are 29 in order to afford said suburban. But the one dominating overwhelming plague upon the arena, were the loud, skanky, wack lower back tat-having, chubby club hoochies. you know the type, every city has them. this year the uniform seems to be pre-bleached jeans, courderoy or "patchwork" jackets, and those retarded fucking "puffy" hats. http://www.lechateau.ca/images/products/productB/95985.jpg'>

you know, I'm not that bent out of shape about it, but shit. its like they voted on the "uniform" and everyone is forced to wear it. it makes me laugh.

but I'm not gonna rag on you if you bump nelly. its fun, you dont have to pretend you hate it. I'm not a music snob, I just find it all funny. people watcher till I die...

oh, and lean over a little more, I dont think I can see enough of your tattoo, or your thong for that matter!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

hey... i have brown cords. i like them, they are comfy. i like to rub my legs.

GIRLS like to rub my legs.

and when were done, i put my cords on and they rub those too

:rolleyes:

<-----Lame-0ID oner

that's funny shit, man.

excellent observation on the suburban jersey wearing guys. it's not like there's anything wrong with wearing jerseys (i own several), but when it's three guys, all with Iverson jerseys, and they got the rest of the stereotypical gear on, like the fake silver Jesus medallion, it's funny as hell.

and how do the parents take their kids to the show? I'd slap my child up worse than if he stole a comic book if he came home asking me to take him to that shit. no worries, guys, i don't have a kid.

Archived