Jick

Saft 33

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thedillz

Jick is great.....gives us the chocolate cake!

that new fill-in that jick did on 684 is ill. if anyone has a pic of it, post it.

that new fill-in that jick did on 684 is ill. if anyone has a pic of it, post it.

im heading down to new rochelle today, ive seen it, and ill flick it today on the way down... did you also notice the tags he put up on those huge signs that go over the highway telling what the exits are, ill get flix of those also... he must of been a spawn of spiderman to hit that shit

I thought I might see a 3 or 4 flicks of work that had been posted before, yet I am pleasently suprised with what is in here. This jick character has definately progressed his style, especially in the last year or so. He has done a good job of pulling concepts from many of his influneces and developed what his truely his style. ---->also the mater freight looks grand

Guest infared

yo crunkdup, e mail me...whoisgodd@aol.com, i want that flic, i didnt realize that anyone took flics of tyhat spot...those freights were awefully dope

Archived