Jewish Man Accused of Killing Roommate

Dawood

Jewish Man Accused of Killing Roommate Over Toilet Paper

AP

MOSS BLUFF, Fla. (Feb. 21) - A jewish man accused of fatally beating his roommate with a sledgehammer and a claw hammer because there was no toilet paper in their home has been arrested.

Benjamin Jerry Greenbrennerstein, 56, was charged Monday with homicide in the death of Kenneth Matthews, 58, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

Capt. Thomas Bibb said Greenbrennerstein initially denied his involvement, but confessed during questioning.

Greenbrennerstein told investigators that the men were fighting about the toilet paper and lentil soup over the weekend when Matthews pulled out a rifle. Greenbrennerstein said he then began beating Matthews with the sledgehammer and claw hammer, according to an affidavit.

Matthews was beaten so badly he had to be identified through his fingerprints, detectives said.

Greenbrennerstein who is Jewish was being held at the Marion County jail without bond. It was not immediately known whether he had an attorney.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what you are trying to do but there is something you dont understand. No matter who you are your religion will be focused on. This is something that was ingrained in my head as a child. "Dont do anything wrong because you will have a negitive impact on the gentile community" I take responcibilty for my peoples actions and dont try to pawn it of to the media making jews look bad. Sorry you cant.

Originally posted by MAR@Feb 26 2006, 05:03 AM

I understand what you are trying to do but there is something you dont understand. No matter who you are your religion will be focused on. This is something that was ingrained in my head as a child. "Dont do anything wrong because you will have a negitive impact on the gentile community" I take responcibilty for my peoples actions and dont try to pawn it of to the media making jews look bad. Sorry you cant.

The guy wasn't really a Jew, (not that I know of.) His name wasn't even Ben Jerry Greenbrennerstein. I made that up, being the comedian that I am. But do you see how rediculous is looks to point out that he was a Jew? But somehow, when they do it to a muslim, (in just about every article a muslim is involved in) They point out that he's a muslim...why do you think that is? And if it's just for accuracy in reporting, then why don't they do it to people of all faiths. I can understand when the story has a religious twist or mentioning a persons faith for a reason, but it seems like it's done deliberately

quite frequently these days.

and as far as taking responsibility for your peoples actions, why? If your people were murdering innocent people and destroying humanity, why would you take responsibility for that? I would free myself from it and tryto the best of my ability to stop it. Also, Jews are like every other religion on the face of this earth and have different sects that cause them to differ , act and react to things differently. So you might not agree with what a certain Jew is doing , why take responsibility for what he does?

Originally posted by Dawood@Feb 26 2006, 01:11 AM

and as far as taking responsibility for your peoples actions, why? If your people were murdering innocent people and destroying humanity, why would you take responsibility for that? I would free myself from it and tryto the best of my ability to stop it. Also, Jews are like every other religion on the face of this earth and have different sects that cause them to differ , act and react to things differently. So you might not agree with what a certain Jew is doing , why take responsibility for what he does?

This is something that was ingrained in my head as a child. "Dont do anything wrong because you will have a negitive impact on the gentile community."

If someone does something wrong in your community you have to say "Yes, that was wrong and Im going to do something about it." Not wine "Oh the medias out to get my people." The media wont make a distinction between a reform jew and a charadi its the same thing to them.

Why are there no muslims speaking out publicly against the violence, why is no one trying to change the public image, why is no one trying to educate those who are racist?

These are some things you should be asking yourself.

Originally posted by MAR+Feb 26 2006, 05:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Feb 26 2006, 05:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Feb 26 2006, 01:11 AM

This is something that was ingrained in my head as a child. "Dont do anything wrong because you will have a negitive impact on the gentile community."

If someone does something wrong in your community you have to say "Yes, that was wrong and Im going to do something about it." Not wine "Oh the medias out to get my people." The media wont make a distinction between a reform jew and a charadi its the same thing to them.

Why are there no muslims speaking out publicly against the violence, why is no one trying to change the public image, why is no one trying to educate those who are racist?

These are some things you should be asking yourself.

[/b]

Well, we are, it's just that you don't hear about it in America because it's not good news here. If you go elsewhere in the world you'll see a lot of muslims clarifying and educating. In America, the media has a serious agenda and they arent giving up their precious airtime for somebody's stupid public image speech. You are right, more needs to be done , but the media in America is biased, can't you just say it?

what's so hard about saying it. I mean, the sky is blue...Look up in the daytime...there , see it? so say it's blue!...It's clear as day.

theres no more objectivity and just reporting anymore. It's 2006.

For sure the media's biased thats goes without saying but you can still work around or through that machine.

Have big rallies on the capital. There is no way the media wont publisize that.

The feeling I get as a person, not as a Jew, is not enough is being done because there is a small feeling of sympathy for the muslim aggressers and that bothers me.

Look here, this is ridiculous, I see stories all the time with both victims and perpetrators of crime that have obvious names that would lead the reader to assume that they may be muslim... but, WONDER OF WONDERS the paper never says... for the most part I tend not to see some 'over salting' by the media of muslim references. Being called a Muslim today isn't anything near the level of being called a communist in the 50's... nothing like it, nobody is black listing muslims.

You whine about the media's 'precious time' not being focused on your little crusade but you wanna know something. In America, when you want something to get on TV, you call the station, ask them exactly how much their 'precious time' cost per minute and you make a 30-60 second ad. Then you pay them to repeat it... or maybe you think they should just give you exposure for free?

The media has NEVER been free of bias. Anywhere. Ever.

Originally posted by MAR@Feb 26 2006, 05:48 AM

For sure the media's biased thats goes without saying but you can still work around or through that machine.

The feeling I get as a person, not as a Jew, is not enough is being done because there is a small feeling of sympathy for the muslim aggressers and that bothers me.

well, It really depends on what theyre "aggressing" against.

If the agression is against innocent people and civilian targets then, no there should be nothing but condemnation and retribution for these people, but if theyre aggressing against an unjust occupation and killing of their people, then would you not sympathise for someone of any religion being killed unjustly and trying to fight back?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

and as for your statement smart that nobody is blacklisting muslims, you must live in somalia. Because here in the good ole' U-S of A.

I see a lot of blacklisting and stereotyping. If you don't beleive me, become a muslim.

You can say that , hey, this is America in 2006, people aren't racist anymore, I'd say....huh, yeah, sounds good don't it. But the simple fact is 9x out of 10 theyre going to hire Debbie before they hire Laquanda just based on the name because these type of names carry stereotypes. It's a fact. Stereotypes can be true to a certain extent, but, when you report something that has nothing to do with religion, there is no reason to report that persons religion. Unless there is an underlaying objective in doing so.

thats all I'm saying.

Originally posted by Dawood+Feb 26 2006, 12:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Feb 26 2006, 12:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you don't beleive me, become a muslim.

[/b]

That isn't the answer. QUIT telling me how to live my life. The assumption that I can't actually see 'the truth' without adopting your religion doesn't give me much credit...

A ton of white people didn't have to switch to being black to recognize the inequities that prompted the civil rights movement of the early 60's. 30 years later all the white kids got 'ghettofied'... maybe in 30 years the high schools will be full of Wuslims but... probably not.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Feb 26 2006, 12:29 PM

Stereotypes can be true to a certain extent

ya think that up all by yourself? (tell the truth...)

Originally posted by Dawood+Feb 26 2006, 01:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Feb 26 2006, 01:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

If the agression is against innocent people and civilian targets then, no there should be nothing but condemnation and retribution for these people, but if theyre aggressing against an unjust occupation and killing of their people, then would you not sympathise for someone of any religion being killed unjustly and trying to fight back?

[/b]

Originally posted by Dawood@Feb 26 2006, 01:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Feb 26 2006, 05:41 AM

...wasnt solely an act of anti-Semitism.

this implies that the crime was a hate crime but their were other motivations.

why dont you man up? Say it was wrong, that they arent the good muslims and dont reflect the whole community, instead of making excuses.

Unless of course you think they were justified.

of course I don't think they were justified...Of course it's wrong. What kind of a maniac do you think I am.?? I'm just saying, theres no reason to depict it as some sort of a religous Jihad when it was just some gangsters trying to extort him

now you just contradicting yourself. I dont think you would call it justified if jews rioted in paris and killed random arabs over the incident there.

Originally posted by Smart+Feb 26 2006, 04:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Feb 26 2006, 04:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dawood@Feb 26 2006, 12:29 PM

If you don't beleive me, become a muslim.

That isn't the answer. QUIT telling me how to live my life. The assumption that I can't actually see 'the truth' without adopting your religion doesn't give me much credit...

A ton of white people didn't have to switch to being black to recognize the inequities that prompted the civil rights movement of the early 60's. 30 years later all the white kids got 'ghettofied'... maybe in 30 years the high schools will be full of Wuslims but... probably not.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Feb 26 2006, 12:29 PM

Stereotypes can be true to a certain extent

ya think that up all by yourself? (tell the truth...)

[/b]

TOLD!

Originally posted by MAR+Feb 26 2006, 09:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Feb 26 2006, 09:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dawood@Feb 26 2006, 01:29 PM

Originally posted by Dawood@Feb 26 2006, 01:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Feb 26 2006, 05:41 AM

...wasnt solely an act of anti-Semitism.

this implies that the crime was a hate crime but their were other motivations.

why dont you man up? Say it was wrong, that they arent the good muslims and dont reflect the whole community, instead of making excuses.

Unless of course you think they were justified.

of course I don't think they were justified...Of course it's wrong. What kind of a maniac do you think I am.?? I'm just saying, theres no reason to depict it as some sort of a religous Jihad when it was just some gangsters trying to extort him

now you just contradicting yourself. I dont think you would call it justified if jews rioted in paris and killed random arabs over the incident there.

[/b]

huh? wha? contra..huh? I just said It was wrong...what more do want?

BASS! how low can you go , death row! what a brother know...once again back it's incredible Rhyme animal THE Public enemy # 1 ...5.0. said FREEZE and I got numb.....can I tell em that I never really had a gun It's just the wax that CaCashrefund spun....

over and out

Originally posted by Ishbel Bullen+Feb 28 2006, 10:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ishbel Bullen - Feb 28 2006, 10:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Feb 27 2006, 09:32 PM

So youre not really a religious Jew huh?

what fuckin right do you have to say anything like this to anyone?

you are a fucking douschebag and you always will be.

[/b]

It was just a question...Mars didn't get offended, I didn't mean to offend him either. BTW, I don't know Jews were allowed to get drunk so when he mentioned he was drunk I assumed he wasn't religious.

oh, and Mind your own business. I didn't remember addressing you.

P.s. The internet made herbs into bigmouths these days. In person, you wouldn't have anything but smiles and handshakes, so settle down and stop playing yourself.

And, Mars, If you were offended by my comment, I apolagise, I didn't intend to offend you.

Originally posted by Soup@Feb 28 2006, 08:29 AM

How low will you go to proove a point?

Dawood, you're a deutschbag.

what is that supposed to mean?

where did that come from?

all I did was quote chuck d? Damn

everybody's all freaked out calling me a dooshe.

what did I do? It's like night of the living baseheads

in here...???

look man, this isn't beef... just saying.

It's a tough crown around here and you haven't exactly been a stellar performer in the 'debating circle'. Maybe it's tough to hear it from me because we haven't exactly meshed but, seriously... people are willing to listen but you gotta up your game.

You ignore anything you can't immediately refute. You use quotes to make points that are irrelevant to the original statement and you make all these veiled threats that kids just don't buy.

Originally posted by Smart@Mar 1 2006, 03:32 AM

look man, this isn't beef... just saying.

It's a tough crown around here and you haven't exactly been a stellar performer in the 'debating circle'. Maybe it's tough to hear it from me because we haven't exactly meshed but, seriously... people are willing to listen but you gotta up your game.

You ignore anything you can't immediately refute. You use quotes to make points that are irrelevant to the original statement and you make all these veiled threats that kids just don't buy.

veiled threats?

I'm not trying to out perform anybody, I just give my opinion where I think it's relevant. If I can't refute a person's statement , then why would I try? I'm not super debater. I don't try to be. I didn't know there was an inner circle of debaters here, sorry.

Look, It's all fine if you disagree with me about things, I'm just wondering where all the dooshbag name calling is coming from, I mean, if you all don't like Chuck D, that's cool, but there's no need to call me a dooshebag behind it.

Originally posted by Dawood+Mar 1 2006, 03:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Mar 1 2006, 03:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Soup@Feb 28 2006, 08:29 AM

How low will you go to proove a point?

Dawood, you're a deutschbag.

what is that supposed to mean?

where did that come from?

all I did was quote chuck d? Damn

everybody's all freaked out calling me a dooshe.

what did I do? It's like night of the living baseheads

in here...???

[/b]

I cant believe i'm spelling it out.

Man kills roomate over TP, so you bold out he's Jewish? You're a faggot. You're also muslim.

Oh, I forgot to add. You made up he was Jewish. Someone close this thread. http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-0...per-death_x.htm