Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

JET LI RISE TO HONOR

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fuck muni, Mar 5, 2004.

1. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

YO IVE BEEN PEEPIN THE COMMERCIALS FOR THIS SHIT IT LOOKS TIGHT

ANYONE HERE OWN IT IS IT WORTH FORKING OVER MONEY???

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I stopped paying money for video games years ago.

For the fifty dollars a game these days costs, i can go to the bar, drink heavily and have a game going on in my head. One in my bed too....it's called "Great White Hunter and the Asian Persuasion"

3. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

booooooooooo

4. panic

panic Member

Great White Hunter and the Asian Persuasion
    thats some funny shit right THURRR..

but yah
    i'v thought about buying that game for my ps2. all i have is gran turism3 and its getting to hard.

5. dANce'N'grAf

dANce'N'grAf Guest

so no1s played it or what?? im interested too

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I've played it, it's interesting... I suggest renting it before you buy it.

7. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

i seen the commercial. jackie chan i think had a game that sucked, i wouldnt imagine this much better. jackie chan had a game tho, right?

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

i almost returned the copy i racked...ehhhhh jet li used to be awesome...now eh.....