jesus....

killtheradio

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think that there is a God, but, i think man has perverted his image by creating stories in bible form that are about 2000 years old and have no relevance today. Even our dating system, the year 2003, revolves around the fact that the son of God was born 2003 years ago. I dunno, spooky.:eek:

Originally posted by killtheradio

i dont know i have no life im gettin board so what u guy think god or no god of what ever ur views on religon are........o and hey jesus lend me a hand o wait ur nailed to a cross....†666..o theres no satan eaither 666 just makes people angry666....

What are your views? I dono I don't think there is a god. God meaning someone that watches over us or runs the universe or something. I kinda believe in finding your own beliefs/philosophys/religion as you go through life. I personally don't identify with any religion at this point, but who knows how I'll feel down the road...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

a dingo ate my jesus...

HAHAHAHA! NICE!

Jesus, God, whatever, it's irrelevant... FAITH is the key. I doesn't matter WHAT you believe, it matter THAT you believe.

my views are as follows y spend ur life consantly tryin to to upset ur so called god when there is no physical proof thayt there is a god....i give big ups to all the head church fools its the biggest money making scam to date put ur money in our dish we will save room for u in heavenn .....its such bull shit the last church i went to with my best friend was like 2 yrs ago and they had a trinitron 30foot tv the u watch the preacher on and it was stadium seatinfg no joke shits unreal to give ur whole life to some cause that is fictional...o and he forgives every one he died for our sins so that means i can talk shit about jesus my whole life but when im on my death bed i can ask for forgiveness well fuck u god and ur crew........when im died i wont be lookin for u dirty ass cut ur hair u bum....jesus is fake..o and 666 hehehe

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Smart

Jesus, God, whatever, it's irrelevant... FAITH is the key. I doesn't matter WHAT you believe, it matter THAT you believe.

Thank You!

Archived