------------------jesus christ you highschool babies, grow up--------------

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

PG is shit and they have realised that 12ozprophet has something going that is better. Preety soon we will have a flood of aliens from PG. MAN THE GUNS

PG vBulletin vBulletin Message Sorry. Registration has been disabled by the administrator

Originally posted by fr8oholic

that's hot! i get the same treatment all the time but whatever... you gotta pay to play.

i left my boys house last night for a minute while he was havin a private like... get together? small scale party or whatever you wanna call it. anyways i bounce to take care of some shit and only come back to have everyone tell me about the naked chicken fights between all the females in the pool i just missed.

and all i had to do was be there... and i still somehow fucked it up

400, ugh....

oh yeam, last night, i, got a, got, a ugh, an M.I.P... sucks man, i just got off probation not more than two weeks ago! i think my boy knows some crooked lawyer though, that goes to the court and rips up your ticket for a bill. fuck community service.

:lol:

speakin of court an shit my boy just got out of jail last week after a 4 months bid.

the day after he came out he threw a handstyle up and got caught by a cop on his blind side

:lol:

now he cant leave his house past 7 p.m.

and i think their havin the chickenfight rematches tonight, maybe we can get em drunk and eventually persuade them to start makin out with eachother in the pool in a drunkin stupor and an orgy of bare flesh and pairs of nipples flailing about in the warm water on a august dusk... that one was for makros...

"come on please? we just here to have fun right? tryin to enjoy ourselves, an i aint never seen two girls kiss before... i think it'd be a beautifull thing..."

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

is registration for 12oz now disabled? if so, thats awesome. that was the first thing i thought of when i seen all this childish madness.

makros wrote something for once instead of posting pics and qoutes

Archived