Jesus Christ!! i just woke up from a nightmare!!check it out..i dream in color

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

ok....so the scene starts out at this warehouse..we heard of somethin going on about painting or something...

just a bunch of workers doing God knows what..we were question on what we were doin there...i just told them we were there for graf purposes and it looks like we were at the wrong place...

we turn around a wrong corner and come across these boxes of paint..like:eek:

me and my homie "romeo" started diggin in,while "stunk" is just happy for us watchin out.i grabbed nothin but blacks and neato lookin blues and yellow shortcuts..so rome starts to take off...the workers caught him and stunk and i took another route..stunk went first and i just waited...some how my dream switched around to where romeo was still at th estash and the workers left stunk to go get us..stunk took off...

i took off too..all of a suden i hear.."i got him!! i got him!!"so i stalled for a second..as soon as the coast was clear..i took off runnin again.the guys who caught stunk were comin up..

so i dove in some bushes...they walked by and i took off as soon as the time was right...

so it skips to some scene after the whole ordeal was over..we were standing in front of some sf street building with "KUK and HB" etched over the glass window..some good lookin crackwhore broke in and was caught by some big'ol black lady.."haha!!she being chased by some big black lady with a big dick!!" my friends were like WHAT THE FUCK?!

AND THEN they started bonin...the gay fuck didnt really want too..i was like shoot..if she wont let you suck her dick...i'll let you suck mine..the good lookin crack bitch was like "ok" my friend romeo said, i dont think thats a good idea.....no it wasnt..so then we just sat there and i woke up...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

haha..i knew you would like it.i woke up very disturbed.but i still have a bag full of spraypaint...

i hate that too!..makin a come-up just to wake up and find it was all a dream.

well after having oral with my gf last night the first time she went down on me ii took a nap today and idreamt she was tlaking to some lesbian who liked her and i was mad for some reason and then she stopped tlaking to me then all of a sudden i was at a dance with her and she was all pissed so i gave her roses but they were dead and a corsage with dead flowers i told her i bought them earlier and we forgave eachother and took a ride home anyone know hwat the hell that means....seriously

yo man i also had fucking KUK tags in my dream once......i was looking at that sf graff thread, went to sleep, then like i couldnt sleep and i kept tossing and turning and like i wasnt fully conscoince but i kept seeing kuk tags in my sleep and shit just floating around........fuckin crazy

Archived