1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jesus and the Tards

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Colt, Feb 19, 2002.

1. Colt

Colt 12oz Junior Member

Jesus and the Tards

Discussion started by Colt - Feb 19, 2002

A Friend of mine wrote this, and how could I not share it with the fine people at 12oz!

JESUS AND THE TARDS

In the last few days, a certain question has been popping up frequently in the flashcard sequence of psychosis called my inner monologue. In Christianity, are retards still retarded when they go to heaven?

Dogma may argue that since the retarded have no souls, it is impossible for them to go to heaven in the first place and they will be trapped in purgatory for the rest of eternity. For the purposes of this text we'll assume that god is more forgiving of those born against his will. I for one, hope that the retarded aren't still retarded in the kingdom of heaven, because will have invariably fucked it up for the rest of us. Ever since social Darwinism was halted by advocacy groups sometime in the early seventies, the 'tards have been screwing it up for the rest of us. Their employment at fast food restaurants, their presence in entertainment and media (see: life goes on), and the general dark tint their existence veils over the glowing light of modern life. Is it not then safe to assume that the presence of the retarded in heaven would have serious repercussions?

Imagine, you're kicking back in heaven, enjoying yourself, then a short bus flips on the interstate somewhere in Kansas, a split second later you've got a whole heard of window lickers barreling through the gates giggling and tripping over each other, completely killing the mellow vibe. Given the current population divided by a rough estimate of how much of the population is retarded, I figure the pearly gates are littered with a constant parade of 'tards.

Now on the other hand, if the retarded are no longer retarded when the get to heaven, that too has consequences. Assuming the moment they die, they become instantly lucid, they'd behave in a manner not unlike a blind man seeing for the first time. Every ten seconds, you'd have some tard poking you on the shoulder trying to figure out what everything is for the first time. "How does a car work?", "How are babies made?", "What's the difference between a fork and a spork?", imagine being trapped in a daycare center for underprivileged children for the rest of time. Also, we must consider the possibility that being a 'tard could be insanely entertaining. Perhaps it's like being on thirty hits of acid and four bottles of Nyquil ALL THE TIME!. You'd be entertained for days with a ball of tinfoil, you'd never have to work, pay taxes, wipe your own ass, etc. With this in mind, do we really want to take the bliss of idiocy away from the tards? No, then can we really let them be eternal buzz kills up in heaven? No. The only solution I can concoct would be an organized effort to seduce the retarded of the world into a life of unimaginable sin. Their brains already have the retention capability of silly putty in a bread maker; it wouldn't be that hard to implant them with new morality. This course of action is also a viable alternative for getting rid of the elderly, the subjects of my next article: "Cancers of Youth: The Elderly".

(origonaly written by Lucid)

COLT

Colt - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. bug

bug Guest

bug - Replied Feb 19, 2002

Boogie Hands

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Feb 19, 2002

you made my day...retards makeme laugh...my proudest moment at my last job was watching a tard flip over his wheel chair and go spilling into the floor screaming.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Feb 19, 2002

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 12oz Junior Member

whiteboy 516 - Replied Feb 19, 2002

HAHA..............THAT IS VERY "pc" MAN...

whiteboy 516 - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Feb 19, 2002

ahahahhahahha you never fail to make m elaugh

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. Colt

Colt 12oz Junior Member

Colt - Replied Feb 19, 2002

Thats classic!

COLT

Colt - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Feb 19, 2002

laughing at retards is morally wrong , however i find myself not being able to contain it very often........

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Feb 19, 2002

well i didnt read all of it...sounds retarded

but "retarded" people seem to have more soul than i do....
    everybody bashes on retards...when your new born baby can come out the same way....

10. War

War New Jack

War - Replied Feb 19, 2002

what about babies...like if u die when ur still wearing dypers is there sombody in heven to change them?

War - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

Rhubarb - Replied Feb 19, 2002

it's only morally wrong if it is within your morals. for the rest of us we can laugh all we want.

Rhubarb - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert 12oz Member

patrickjilbert - Replied Feb 19, 2002

http://scotlandtoday.scottishtv.co.uk/images/digging_deeper/Downs.jpg'>

the tragedy is not the retardation itself, but the bad names parents give their retarded kids. ever notice how every retarded girl is named tammy?

i feel bad for retarded kids, honestly. but it is an interesting thread we have here.

patrickjilbert - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Feb 19, 2002

i have a retard fan club. three little "special" kids that work next door to me come over and say hi to me and they once bought me flowers.

is it legal to marry a retard?

Iris - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Feb 19, 2002

retards marry each other all the time but i dont know about one of us 'real' people marrying one...

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Feb 19, 2002

eep! i didn't mean marry one myself.

Iris - Rank: Banned - Messages: