Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jesticle sweat(criticize my pics)

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by jesticle, Jun 21, 2002.

1. jesticle

jesticle New Jack

yo what up guys, i finally did it (or at least hope i did) i posted some pics from my book, gimme some feedback/ criticism, all is appreciated, thanks and peace. O ya and thanks to mr. agip for the hosting, and sorry for the size of the files

http://www.dfected.net/12oz/jes2.jpg'>

[img]http://www.dfected.net/12oz/jes5.jpg'>

[img]http://www.dfected.net/12oz/jes6.jpg'>

this is not a reflection of my style, i try and keep it fresh and try new stuff as much as i can. :dazed:

2. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

work on the letters, but the drawings are very nice.

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

To each there own man, im not feeling the characters (dont get me wrong there drawn really well... there just not my thing) but i do like the last pic .. its nice to see something that's a little rounded out becuase everything down here is just jaged edges.

Keep it up.

4. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

5. misery#3

misery#3 New Jack

yo kids got skill now i want to see paitnings....

6. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

haha that qoute is fucking awesome, it starts off serious than ends with that segment I'd never think would...

7. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

i like your quote the best...

"attacking you from tha inside, like mexican food"

AHAHAHAHAHHA

teaser

8. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

wow...in-fucking-sane.:D

9. big PERM

big PERM Guest

the characters are the shit, i dont like the hand on the mexi part, improve your letters and you got dope steez right there

10. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

11. cazper

cazper New Jack

very very fresh characters....that first one is very dope, i like the gray outline and the top right part also.....the last one i like also....the color isnt really my taste but i like the letters.....nice post

12. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

the last one looks amazingly like a vault piece i've seen.....

[​IMG]

13. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

i was about to say the exact same thing tyler

thats the first thing that popped in my head when i say that last pic. its good....but its too much like the vault in scribble mag......but then again some of your other stuff looks a bit like deem.

14. synaps

synaps Senior Member

yeh , ive seen that vault in scribble mag ... didn't even think about the similarity until you mention something

"things that make you go hmmmmmmm" :confused:

15. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

damn...that vault piece n that one look like the same......i think we have a biter in our hands....quick grab him!!!!:D