Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

jessica lynch is a fucking cunt

Discussion in 'News' started by taper, Nov 10, 2003.

1. taper

taper Elite Member

after hearing all this shit about this stupid little whore i figure i have to vent about her dumbass. from my understanding didnt she get into some wreck when her little convoy got ambushed. now she gets hurt. gets taken to a hospital over there by the enemy. they go out of there way to keep her alive. risk there life to get her medicine and then try to return her to the americans. somehow when the little ungrateful cunt gets her sorry pale ass "resuced" she comes up with this eloborate ass story that couldnt be further from the truth. all of a sudden americas sweet heart is all over the tv crying like a little baby. lying to everyone. then when they know shes lying continues to write a book and has a fucking made for tv movie about her. then to top it off she "doesnt have time" to talk to the man responsible for saving her life cause she is busy working on her book. if i was that guy i would personally punch the hick girl in the face. i know this thread sounds petty and stupid but i just hate the fact of what this girl is doing. now think about it. if it was a 35 year old guy they would just be like they resuced him. no big deal. but when this little girl who should have known going into the army that this shit happens gets "caprured" she has to make it a big fucking deal and lie to the very people that saved her. i just dont understand this. can someone explain the reasoning behind this to me? because i just think the girls still a virgin and wants some play so shes trying to make people feel bad for her. fuckin cunt

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i hear you... last night there was a choice between a movie about that, and one about the mormon girl that got kidnapped.

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

she gets what?

but come on now man,
    Do YOU know her? Do you know anyone that knows her?
    I feel bad for her because it seemed to me like the media
    tried to blow her up as something she wasn't just because
    they needed the story. That kind of loss of provacy is never
    good for someone. Plus I read that she got seriously mistreated
    (raped actually) when she was 'in the shit'.

no one here on 12oz (with the possible exception of Kabar)
    knows enough about the subject to speak on it. Seriously.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

an article http://electroniciraq.net/news/1194.shtml

This second Jessica Lynch, whose interview with Diane Sawyer will air tomorrow night, is upset with the Pentagon for manufacturing the first Jessica Lynch, the Jessica Lynch who distracted Americans, for a little while at least, from the mounting American casualties that have stacked up during the U.S. occupation of Iraq.

the media is what you should be mad at.
    But like Chris Rock says...

I'm not looking over my shoulder at the ATM because I'm scared of the 'Media'.

5. japillahan

japillahan Senior Member

they were both so touching, im so pruod to be an american(even tho i havent been up there in several years)

6. taper

taper Elite Member

yea i hear you... to a point. i mean since when did the media make her sit down and write a book on her life? or make her sell her story to make a tv show? its partly the media. i mean when all that shit happend to the pow's in vietnam there was never a made for tv movie on it to that extent. i mean take the quecreek miners story. that was a miracle what happened there. some soldier gets resuced and now its the first time it happend?? get real. and she sure as fuck didnt say shit when they blew it out of preportion. she had alot to do with it too. either way when my uncle was held captive in korea and came home no one made a fucking movie about him nor did he say untrue things and sit down and write a book. this whole thing is one big joke to me. its so rediclous.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

It seems to me that the new 'American Dream' is to get your 15 minutes of fame.
    She got railroaded into a brief bit of fame because the US needed some
    'good news' from the war. You really cant blame a naive little girl for taking
    advantage of the fact that people were actually listening to her and she
    was getting a bit of stardom. I bet if your uncle would have pushed the camera away so he could go back to the family and get on with his life.
    That was probably his 'American Dream'... being safe with family.

That's not what Jessica Lynch's American Dream is about.
    (IMO)

8. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Geezis, this girl got beat up, raped and deprived of basic human diginity while in captivity. I'd like to see how well you'd weather confinement by the opposing side for a few days or weeks. This is a horrible war, a vietnam for the new milennium. We've gotten into something that will have reprecussions for decades affecting generations of young folk on both sides of the fence. Of course people want at least some glimmer of redemption or hope to come out of all this and that is something Jessica Lynch represents.

Jessica Lynch...she's not a hero who caught saddam or liberated baghdad. But she's certainyl not derserving of being called a "fucking cunt". Whoever came up with this thread is a "fucking cunt".

Let's hope one day you (Taper) get caught walking around in IRAQ and get ass-raped by some Iraqi conscript with your face pressed into the ground, scalding hot sand choking your nasal passages.

I wanna hear Kabar's slant on this.

10. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

From what I heard she was treated just fine, they didn't even think she was a solider cause she's a women. She might as well have been at the fucking Holiday Inn.

But, If "the evil media" wanted throw all that sweet, sweet money at me for my war story. They could twist it however they want..... I'm a whore.

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

oh yeah! those middle eastern dudes are always looking out to help the ladies.

:rolleyes:

I dont think Iraq will become a new vietnam, more like a new northern Ireland

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Isn't the actress who plays her in the movie Canadian?

I think it's all just pompous American patriotism. But that's just me....

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

my homegirls cousin was killed in iraq...the news said that he was killed by an iraqi that launched a rocket at him, but what really happened is he flicked his cigarette butt in a bunker...the dumbass.

dont believe the hype!

14. you say she's probably a virgin, yet her BOOK claims there is substantial evidence she was raped, sodomized even. in interviews and articles about her she has said she doesn't even remember most of the ordeal, and that she would not of wanted her rescuers filming the op, which they did. she does claim that shes mad at all the attention though, and thats a bitch thing to say when you sit down to write a book, and agree to a TV movie. As far as the untrue things being said, you might wanna take a look into the media more than her, like others have suggested.

15. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

what a silly peice of shit you come off as....whatever happened aside, this girl was taken as a prisoner, beat, abused, raped, and here you are on a graffiti web board of all places "venting" about a bullshit made for TV movie. the movie is garbage. But while you were undoubtably sitting in a warm home, with electricity and a computer, typeing off like a fucking idiot, this girl was in another country across the world, damn near gave her life for her country...this girl went through more trauma like you will never know. But hey, its funny right? so while were at it, if you didnt know, there are marines and soldiers out there dying as we speak for YOUR country and YOUR freedoms, why dont you make a post about THOSE stupid cunts....stupid cunt.