Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

jery curl tags

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by *die*, Jan 30, 2002.

1. *die*

*die* Junior Member

if this can be perfect it can combine the stealhtiness of the "around the back" sticker slap and the effectiveness of griff. has anyone tried this.

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

umm , i might comment if i knew what the fudge cakes you were talking about

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

jerry curls ARE pretty wicked. and rat tails.

haha ugly haircuts are funny.

4. jah

jah Elite Member

u need a bulldike mullet and some chops. thats a clean ass style

5. dai

dai Senior Member

haha me and my girl were eatin at IHOP the other night and this guy had the ugliest mullet i've ever seen. i made a few comments in her ear about it, and he comes to the table with are food and she is like "what is your haircut called?" and he says "uhh...i guess its called a mullet here...where i come from its called a haircut" lol and she says to me 'you were right, its a mullet'. lol the guy seemed kinda pissed off and he knew we were talking about it behind his back. i felt bad as hell after she blew my spot up.

6. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

dai you gotta get a flick of this guys hair, i want to know how i should cut mine. ive been growing my hair for a year and im going to cut the meanest mullet for summer. i need a good example though.

7. *die*

*die* Junior Member

i didn't finish what i had to write. neeways i was fuckin around making and mop. i was mixin black ink and brake fluid and i thought about what happen if i mixed some black hair care products into the mix, cause some of em if left on to long will fuckin eat you hair outa your head. then i thought about the movie coming to america and how the guys wit the jerry curls kept on staining everbody's shit wit their head. then i found an old black curly wig. juiced that bad boy up and rocked it like a mop wit my hand. i got to thinking that if there was someway that you could not get the juice/ink to drip down the back of the neck, you could hit up mad shit unsuspectingly. you could act all cool and shit leaning against a wall all cool and hit it up and people wouldn;t suspect you.

8. i'mlost

i'mlost Member

don't use hair dye for ink. that shit washes off.

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

so youd have to rub a dyed wig across a wall? and the wig would be on your head at present time? so youre telling me to buy a jerry curl wig, dye it, and wear it in public and rub my head against a wall and not look conspicious? now how exactly do you plan that this will work? i think the white boy with the jerry curl wig rubbing his head against a wall is going to attract some attention. this is almost as bad as the white jumpsuit umbrella paintcan in a wendys cup idea.

10. *die*

*die* Junior Member

shit i didn't know you were white. i juiced up the "frontal" curl and used that instead of the back of the head, the back of the head can be used, but requires more neck work. Also go to a ghetto ice cream man or dollar store and buy a fake single tooth gold front for added realizism and dress in clothes from the salvation army and rtalke like the pimp form "how High".

11. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop Member

hahahha that would look fucking ridiculous!

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

hahahahaha

if you take more than 10 seconds to think about your idea, you might see why its a bad one. your neck can only move up and down so high and with a long wig...all the letters would be squashed together and messy and scraggly. i know this shit man, i have long hair and when its wet ill rub up against the fogged up mirror and i can see the marks it makes. theres no way you can tag with that shit.

13. Esai

Esai Member

I got a nice curl that raps around from my bellybutton to my asshole a la Hi-C mid 89

14. *die*

*die* Junior Member

if you rock a wave cap under the wig and put the frontal curl on the the top of the dome then it shoud work