jery curl tags

*die*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha me and my girl were eatin at IHOP the other night and this guy had the ugliest mullet i've ever seen. i made a few comments in her ear about it, and he comes to the table with are food and she is like "what is your haircut called?" and he says "uhh...i guess its called a mullet here...where i come from its called a haircut" lol and she says to me 'you were right, its a mullet'. lol the guy seemed kinda pissed off and he knew we were talking about it behind his back. i felt bad as hell after she blew my spot up.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

dai you gotta get a flick of this guys hair, i want to know how i should cut mine. ive been growing my hair for a year and im going to cut the meanest mullet for summer. i need a good example though.

i didn't finish what i had to write. neeways i was fuckin around making and mop. i was mixin black ink and brake fluid and i thought about what happen if i mixed some black hair care products into the mix, cause some of em if left on to long will fuckin eat you hair outa your head. then i thought about the movie coming to america and how the guys wit the jerry curls kept on staining everbody's shit wit their head. then i found an old black curly wig. juiced that bad boy up and rocked it like a mop wit my hand. i got to thinking that if there was someway that you could not get the juice/ink to drip down the back of the neck, you could hit up mad shit unsuspectingly. you could act all cool and shit leaning against a wall all cool and hit it up and people wouldn;t suspect you.

Originally posted by *die*

i didn't finish what i had to write. neeways i was fuckin around making and mop. i was mixin black ink and brake fluid and i thought about what happen if i mixed some black hair care products into the mix, cause some of em if left on to long will fuckin eat you hair outa your head. then i thought about the movie coming to america and how the guys wit the jerry curls kept on staining everbody's shit wit their head. then i found an old black curly wig. juiced that bad boy up and rocked it like a mop wit my hand. i got to thinking that if there was someway that you could not get the juice/ink to drip down the back of the neck, you could hit up mad shit unsuspectingly. you could act all cool and shit leaning against a wall all cool and hit it up and people wouldn;t suspect you.

so youd have to rub a dyed wig across a wall? and the wig would be on your head at present time? so youre telling me to buy a jerry curl wig, dye it, and wear it in public and rub my head against a wall and not look conspicious? now how exactly do you plan that this will work? i think the white boy with the jerry curl wig rubbing his head against a wall is going to attract some attention. this is almost as bad as the white jumpsuit umbrella paintcan in a wendys cup idea.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

so youd have to rub a dyed wig across a wall? and the wig would be on your head at present time? so youre telling me to buy a jerry curl wig, dye it, and wear it in public and rub my head against a wall and not look conspicious? now how exactly do you plan that this will work? i think the white boy with the jerry curl wig rubbing his head against a wall is going to attract some attention. this is almost as bad as the white jumpsuit umbrella paintcan in a wendys cup idea.

shit i didn't know you were white. i juiced up the "frontal" curl and used that instead of the back of the head, the back of the head can be used, but requires more neck work. Also go to a ghetto ice cream man or dollar store and buy a fake single tooth gold front for added realizism and dress in clothes from the salvation army and rtalke like the pimp form "how High".

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by T.T Boy

this is almost as bad as the white jumpsuit umbrella paintcan in a wendys cup idea.

hahahahaha

if you take more than 10 seconds to think about your idea, you might see why its a bad one. your neck can only move up and down so high and with a long wig...all the letters would be squashed together and messy and scraggly. i know this shit man, i have long hair and when its wet ill rub up against the fogged up mirror and i can see the marks it makes. theres no way you can tag with that shit.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

hahahahaha

if you take more than 10 seconds to think about your idea, you might see why its a bad one. your neck can only move up and down so high and with a long wig...all the letters would be squashed together and messy and scraggly. i know this shit man, i have long hair and when its wet ill rub up against the fogged up mirror and i can see the marks it makes. theres no way you can tag with that shit.

if you rock a wave cap under the wig and put the frontal curl on the the top of the dome then it shoud work�

Archived