Jeru Bombin

Agevolution [zc]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KiNG MULLET

THE HOT SHIT KLAS,EMO & RAELS. AS FOR THE OTHERS I AM NOW PACKING UP AND MOVING TO BOSNIA FOR THAT HORRIBLE REPRESENTATION OF JERzEY!

Guest paintman911

DOPE THEMO YO! ITS TIGHT AS HELL THEMO WENT TO PEICING SPOTS AND DID FILL INS, THAT IS THE ILL BOMBING STYLE! YO, I GOT SOME TAGS ON A LEGAL WALL, CAN YOU POST THEM FOR ME AND SAY ITS BOMBING? THANKS FOR THE FLICKS HERB.

yo the reason i posted the snuf flik is cause like two three years ago that cat was everywhere. i rember driving to pen with my family and just seeing his shit all over every major highway. now a days i dont see him for shit, but much respect to him. he was one of the first cats i looked up to cause he hit everything...

peece

Guest HESHIANDET

don't diss avalon. i love that place, my girl has a place there. its the beech dude, just chill. you can get drunk there, whats the prob? AND DON'T FUCKIN EVEN THINK OF CATHING ANY ACTION WHLE YOUR THERE! aside from the fact that its just utter stupidity to even try, i feel its one of those places where graff doesn't need to be.

looking at closeups of bombing is like looking at a stack of fries at BK. it's the same if you're in florida or chicago or wherever. post some real demo and get good shots of that shit. graff writers should HAVE to take a fucking photography course. half the shit i see is aweful flix. time and time again.

Guest Alien Gonzalez

emo and klas lookin very proper while gettin propers.... and man omen is nasty and ill, so nasty it makes me ill..

• 2 weeks later...

i was expectin graff from the Dirty Rotten Scoundrel.

"before trains were graffiti proof i used to get loose, dirty rotten since the days of the deuce"

Archived