jerkin king (totals).....

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i bet that whole "youll go blind if you jack off" catholic thing came about cus one of the bishops was crankin away and shot into his eyes or something. or maybe they used to poke kids eyes out back in the day if htey were cought whippin it so they just turned it into a rumor. how would a catholic bishop really know anyway though? theyve always had to suck off their higher bishops to get where they are and now they get sucked off by their students. when did they have enough time to jackoff till they went blind? i just cant figure it out. i think my eye sights gettig worse though. uh oh....

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Pistol

live to jackoff, jackoff to live

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well i gotta g/f and i still do the deed every morning and night and sometimes in the shower....i have to do it..its a ritual i think.....i love it and it loves me hahahah then i go and screw my chick for awhile then if she aint staying the night with me then its the ol one eye and me...hahahaa:D :king: of beat......:lol:

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

i havent jacked off in 9 days. i'm nearing my record of 11 days.

holy fuck dude... just wait until you finally do... 11 days ?? it's going to look like a mr whippy van blew up in your room or somethin..

:eek:

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

i havent jacked off in 9 days. i'm nearing my record of 11 days. i moved into my new house and i just can't do it here... i'm weird.

i'm only in the low thousands i think, maybe 1500 range. i'm only 18 though, i've got time... and a girlfriend :)

I think I lasted a week once.....

Originally posted by tears*uno

god how mnay fucking threads are there about masterbating

get a hobby you fucking perverts...

originally posted by someone else:

ive got a hobby.

hahahaha. thats classic. yo tears. stop fuckin yelling at everyone like your some kind of superior 14 year old guru or some shit. obviously we people are bored if were on 12 oz. everyone gets bored some times. even you. who gives a fuck what people talk about. chill out young whippersnapper!

peace

Originally posted by avils

holy fuck dude... just wait until you finally do... 11 days ?? it's going to look like a mr whippy van blew up in your room or somethin..

:eek:

:lol:

11 days..... damn

ive been stayed at my friends girlfriends house with them for three and half weeks and i didnt crank it once. and had been gettin plenty of action in thailand right before i came to so i was jonsin bad!! i dont have the time or money to look for chicks now though. i start my courses in like a week too. damn....

Archived