jelousy

sweetcherry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just tell him to chill the fuck out.

seriously..some guys get goofy over that kind of shit (being jealous), and take it to a whole other level sometimes..

I bet he wouldnt like it if you were super jealous and asked him thirty thousand questions about every girl he talked to.

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

just tell him to chill the fuck out.

seriously..some guys get goofy over that kind of shit (being jealous), and take it to a whole other level sometimes..

I bet he wouldnt like it if you were super jealous and asked him thirty thousand questions about every girl he talked to.

see thats the thing..i get soo jelouse but i dont do shit about it cuz i love him and i know he loves me and i trust him...he on the other hand has to twist EVERYTHING out of porportion

Originally posted by sweetcherry

see thats the thing..i get soo jelouse but i dont do shit about it cuz i love him and i know he loves me and i trust him...he on the other hand has to twist EVERYTHING out of porportion

i used to be with a guy like that.. what a waste of time that was..i spent most of my time trying to not make him angry and go along with what he told me..he was a big asshole and i hope someone crushes his face on a curb.

i'm not the type to start an argument in a relationship because i like for everything to go smoothly..and i don't like confrontations too much... BUT, if you really love each other you should be able to talk about issues/problems with one another.

if you don't have communication, then you don't have a very healthy realtionship.

i spent most of my time trying to not make him angry and go along with what he told me

see thats how it is now...its like we cant have a conversation without arguing about something lately...and its just sad because it wasnt like that before...

see thats how it is now...its like we cant have a conversation without arguing about something lately...and its just sad because it wasnt like that before...

and i bet you waste a lot of energy just trying to make him happy, right?

i did that for a year and i'm glad i don't hafta do that shit anymore.

If he doesn't wanna have a normal conversation and talk about something like a decent human being, then seriously, just tell him to shut the fuck up and walk away.

maybe if you're blunt with him he'll get the point that he can't push you around and control you.

and i bet you waste a lot of energy just trying to make him happy, right?

its not even that...its like he gets mad and then i get madder and start yelling at him that its stupid that were fighting and that he should trust me and then he gets madder and then i get madder and then all hell breaks loose

Originally posted by Devilush

fuck you man! :)

Hey, that means I'm just as old as you, Do0d!

*only 38 days until I'm living "my life, my life, my life in the sunshine" - (Soul Society feat. Roy Ayers.) Well, for a week at least.

You people in that state where you live have cool accents.

Originally posted by effyoo

Hey, that means I'm just as old as you, Do0d!

*only 38 days until I'm living "my life, my life, my life in the sunshine" - (Soul Society feat. Roy Ayers.) Well, for a week at least.

You people in that state where you live have cool accents.

yea i'll be up north cheering for the both of you... :)

GO FU GO FU GO GO

**edit because a song popped up in my head...

love, like the road that never ends. how it leads me back again...to HEARTACHE....i dont understand.

next time i fall...in love...i know better what to do...

hahaha if you remember that...you get cool points with devilush.

its not even that...its like he gets mad and then i get madder and start yelling at him that its stupid that were fighting and that he should trust me and then he gets madder and then i get madder and then all hell breaks loose

well miss cherry..

the only solid advice i can give you is to stop getting so angry over him, and when he starts his bullshit, tell him to shut the fuck up because he's not

a)your daddy.

b)your husband.

:o

well miss cherry..

the only solid advice i can give you is to stop getting so angry over him, and when he starts his bullshit, tell him to shut the fuck up because he's not

a)your daddy.

b)your husband.

:o

yeah but then id feel guilty:(

yeah but then id feel guilty:(

i used to be the same way sweety. :nope:

but if you're stickin up for yourself then there's no need to feel bad, because a boyfriend definitely shouldn't control your every move.

If you don't wanna be an asshole like me, then just start with the sarcasm bullshit, because lord knows sarcasm will make most people who are already pissy even more angry, thus, making you feel good.

:smiles:

always remain calm, because when you yell at him he'll only get louder and more bitchy.. when you're calm you can make more intelligent comments to cut him down to size.

if all else fails..find a boyfriend who won't constantly piss you off and act like a dickwad.:o

Originally posted by Devilush

yea i'll be up north cheering for the both of you... :)

GO FU GO FU GO GO

**edit because a song popped up in my head...

love, like the road that never ends. how it leads me back again...to HEARTACHE....i dont understand.

next time i fall...in love...i know better what to do...

hahaha if you remember that...you get cool points with devilush.

Next time I fall... in love, it will be with youuuuuu. :)

:+10 cool points:

i used to be the same way sweety. :nope:

but if you're stickin up for yourself then there's no need to feel bad, because a boyfriend definitely shouldn't control your every move.

If you don't wanna be an asshole like me, then just start with the sarcasm bullshit, because lord knows sarcasm will make most people who are already pissy even more angry, thus, making you feel good.

:smiles:

always remain calm, because when you yell at him he'll only get louder and more bitchy.. when you're calm you can make more intelligent comments to cut him down to size.

if all else fails..find a boyfriend who won't constantly piss you off and act like a dickwad.:o

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

lol im gonna go call him now and figure this shit out

thankz for the advice

Archived