Jellyfish

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it says "llllllllllll" and theres a big "o" on the top.

i dont like it, i know theres the whole "graffiti has no limits"argument, but fuck that, its a jellyfish, maybe add a tag and call it a character...i dunno, im tired of being nice and suggestive with constructive critisism, so fuck it, i dont like it, period.

Originally posted by HECZ

OK, MR. RONNIE DOBBS, WHAT DOES IT SAY!!

you truly are a dumb fuck arent you ....it doesnt say shit theres something in graffiti called characters.....and don't come to me with your weak ass threat "lets battle" you may have skills on paper but your bombing licks my hairy ass crack....:mad:

Guest illwill

i think its kinda cool, it said acrylic/sharpie so i think its more geared towards artsy fartsy, rather than graffiti. anyway, its kinda cool.

Re: WHAT ARE CHARACTERS???????????

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000021.jpg'>

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BATTLEING IS......

SECT ONE YOU ARE A BITCH!!!

yo quit trying to start shit...

actually what the fuck am i saying? do whatever you want.

but that jellyfush is no less of a character than your shit.

a character is not defined by some comic book looking shit with a krylon can and a backwards hat....

Re: WHAT ARE CHARACTERS???????????

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000021.jpg'>

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BATTLEING IS......

SECT ONE YOU ARE A BITCH!!!

wow you showed me....i dont know about "battleing"but you dont know about spelling its battling, asshole .....and what in the fuck are those .....are you trying to prove something with those wack shits? ....sup with that reject ass barney bite character and that brown blob is it his shit under that .......... ? whats up with those wack letters? yeah i dont know about battling uhhuh you obviously dont since you cant paint for shit .but yeah you got a big head for someone thats not too great slow your roll, but yeah i aitn got time for this internet shit talk learn to paint get off yo ass and stop trying to impress ppl you don't know with paper tags....mr. paper bomber ......:king:

Guest chicken bone

Hecz is playing himself by posting that fucking garbage, the jellyfish character far surpasses HECZ in terms of skill, color, orginality, and absence of ego.

Don't front, you'd be bugging if you saw that plywood board nailed to some lampost, a little jelly fish floating in the city!

Santa Claus you should post more of your stuff.

Originally posted by chicken bone

Hecz is playing himself by posting that fucking garbage, the jellyfish character far surpasses HECZ in terms of skill, color, orginality, and absence of ego.

Don't front, you'd be bugging if you saw that plywood board nailed to some lampost, a little jelly fish floating in the city!

Santa Claus you should post more of your stuff.

i appreciate your appreciation, mr chicken bone.

this painting has gotten me out of a very long dry spell, so i'll be sure to post more of my shit as i get it done. anything i've drawn in the last few months has been garbage.

jellyfish jellyfish ra ra ra

Archived