Jehovahs Witnesses?

ThePoet

I'm sitting around and bored. People always get confused views on religious backgrounds or what exactly is the true beliefs. All in all religion can be talked about forever ( better when drunk ). So Jehovahs Witnesses, one of the most confused and missed understood. What is everyones views?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all specific religious beliefs are a bunch of close minded rederick bullshit anyway... all religions revolve around the almighty dollar... except buddhism, which i DO respect... although it to is starting to get warped in this all mighty nation we call bushmerica..... believing in god is fine, shit even i do... VEHEMENTLY SO... but religious sects are such a farce in 99.9% of situations... and thats just me keeping it REAL yo..yo yoyo.... word BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY-EEEEEEEE.....

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 28 2004, 06:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 28 2004, 06:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Nov 28 2004, 05:59 AM

they fine with me, i dont mind em, really nice people usually.....

they are gay like this faggot right hurrrrr.

seriously though, what a fucking waste of life, fucking bike riding without a cause cornball ass mutha fuckers.

[/b]

Wow I would expect more from you. And to correct you cornball mutha fucker, mormons are the ones on bikes dick nose. dumb ass. ha :haha:

what sugar said....

but i think it is wrong how they come to your door and try and talk you in to there religion!

i had a mate that was to nice to say he wasnt enterested and they would come over to his house every sunday at 10am in the morn! and talk to him for a few hours ...they would leave booklets and things they wanted to him to read.

anyways im not one for religion,dont believe in any of it!

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 28 2004, 04:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 28 2004, 04:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Nov 28 2004, 05:59 AM

they fine with me, i dont mind em, really nice people usually.....

seriously though, what a fucking waste of life

[/b]

Not everyone can live it up like you tease *insert eye roll smiley*

You all should keep your fingers away from the keyboard until you can type about things you know about. None of you know what a JW is. None of you have correctly identified a JW. How can any of you talk shit about people you know nothing about?

JW's don't attend "church"... they have meetings in a "kingdom hall"

JW's don't ride around on bicycles... that's mormons

JW's don't starve for money or have a collection plate that gets passed around

A true JW would never force their belief on you. If they knocked on your door and you said you were not interested, they'd thank you for your time and move on.

Sure, there are corrupt JW's just as with any religion. For example the post up there about the guys hanging outside while the women are inside. The men play an important role just as the women and children. So those men hanging outside are fake-ass JW's.

I will say one thing... of the reigions I've studied and know a little about, JW's are the only ones who follow the bible, religiously. If the bible says son't do this and don't do that... them fuckers believe it and live by it. Which if you ask me, is how it should be. Don't be a normal Christian and believe in just a few parts... that's fuckin' stupid and waste of time. Examples: Bush, a Christian, going to war - Christians voting - Christians in politics - Christians who stand on corners preaching - Christians who wear a cross around their neck - "What would Jesus do?"... he'd let you burn in hell for fuckin' up. And of course I could go on. I didn't even get into the Catholics yet.

So before you spout off on why you hate a religion, or better yet people in that religion... make sure you know what you're talking about and can back it up. This grade school shit you all live by is getting retarded...

• Like 1

In I think the summer of 7th grade me and my boy were chilling at my house. Two Jehova's Witness came to my house and I didn't answer. I grabbed a potato and when they were on the sidewalk I pegged this bitch in the head with it. We slammed the door and started geeking. Then we heard "bang." Went out front and the lady had thrown it back at my window. It didn't break though.

Thats my only encounter with the infamous Jahovas Witness.

I used to be all about doing dumb shit. I thought my window looked thick and I was like "dude you can even take a weight to it" and iI smacked the shit and it smashed. And I used to just walk up to random people and be like "ayo FUCK YOU" right to their face and they didn't do shit.

Ahh the middle school days.

I use to live near a Kingdom Hall so they would come by every once in awhile and although I have to interest in converting to their beliefs I have no problem with them at all. I never met one that was rude or pushy and I also admire their ability to go out and try to inform people of their religion...whether or not you choose to listen.

When I was a real youngin' in grade school my class had a gift exchange program for Christmas. Kind of the whole 'Secret Santa' and what not. Needless to say the little chump that was supposed to get me gifts was a Jehovahs Witness so i never got shit.

Haven't been a fan of JH since age 8.

Whenever I think of a Jehova's Witness, I think of smelly, weird people.

Also, I went to school with a Jehova's Witness. His abusive father had fucked off and wasn't around, so it was him, his sister, and his mom.

Around junior high, I saw a documentary on the kids of Jehova's Witnesses. They are forced to do things they really find demeaning. Not all of them think that way, though.

The dude I went to school with, when I was eleven or twelve, my mom answered the door one early Sunday morning only to see Jason there in a suit and tie. He was peddling that shit to us. That's the only reason my mom accepted the books and such.

Another time, in grade six, I was telling Jason how me and my brother had beef, and he pulled a book out and gave it to me, saying that it would help. It was one of those books that are full of biblical quotes, and no matter the religion, that shit just creeps me out.

I remember when he and this other dude David (mad Christian - no TV, tons of family camping trips, etc) got into a huge argument about blood transfusions on the school bus, on the way to a field trip.

The worst thing about this kid Jason? Well, two things. For one, he didn't partake in the standing of the nationaly anthem. He would leave the room and sit in a corner.

Second, I saw him several years later at a grade six reunion, and he was the only one that wasn't drinking, and he was mad up-tight and reserved, wearing a suit and shit. He looked like he was still looking after mother's skeleton.

Which reminds me, I got so drunk that night of the reunion, I almost froze to death. It was in my neighbourhood, my brain malfunctioned, and I made some terrible judgements. Some Sri Lankan newspaper box delivery guy saved my life. But that's another story.