Jeffrey Russell may have a PHD but he'll never :(napkin thread):

Comp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cool............finnally i got a digital camara people............it said XP on the fucking box and now i cant dl the driver ahhahah ahahahahahahahaahah i dont know if to laugh or cry...............................................:confused: :D ;) :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by mr c

cool............finnally i got a digital camara people............it said XP on the fucking box and now i cant dl the driver ahhahah ahahahahahahahaahah i dont know if to laugh or cry...............................................:confused: :D ;) :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hey now you can update

get some scab flix

Guest ctrl+alt+del

very awesome. i always enjoy comps sketches.

comp--

you should post some of that stuff youve got on cardboard...i am DEFINITELY digging those. and do you still have the sketch you posted a few months back of some animal in the skin of another? do you know what im talking about? i vaguely remember it myself, but i know it was awesome.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

that drawing is awesome. the coloring on the trunk is amazing, and i like the fire too. damn....i really dont see how anyone can hate on that...

Archived