Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jeff Buckley

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Some1, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

I me and my boy were swapping cd's i took a Jeff buckley this guy is an amazing song writer and musician his song "Lover should of come over" has become my favorite song of all time. the guy died a while ago too bad too the guy was amazing...

yea kind of a pointless thread just wanted to show people something new...

2. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Downloading it doesnt seem like a bad idea, i will check it out.

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Lilac Wine is one of my favourite songs ever.....

He's an incredible vocalist. Or should I say WAS.....

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. i bought the album Grace because of that song "lover you should have come over"
    theres a lot of good music on it, and it is indeed a shame that he passed... he's got another song that's really good too, but i can't find the album it's on, "despite the tears"

6. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

7. alphabet soup

alphabet soup New Jack

jeff buckley is a lame mamas boy

8. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

have your own opinion but his voice is amazing... i like how his music doesnt always have a set verse chorus thing they are more like movements it gives the music a great feel, his music is full of emotion...shit i am a music nerd...

9. Telo

Telo Elite Member

what kind of music could you relate this to.??>>

10. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

jazz a little bit

11. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

< incert Buckley from King of the Hill picture >

12. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

bump for jeff buckley

13. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

Lover you Should've Come Over is a good song...

Both Jeff Buckley and his father drowned.

14. crashing bore

crashing bore New Jack

This needs to get bumped back up. Isn't there someone on 12oz "my sweetheart the drunk" ? ..cause they should be required to chime in.. Jeff Buckley is hella good. I'm not really sure who he would get related to..i usually think of waylon jennings and guys like that, but i'm not sure why.

15. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

yeah he's one of those guys who's just in their own thing, can't really put your finger on it, but to me that's usually the best kind of music.

"there's only two kinds of music, good music, and bad music"
    -duke ellington