jeezuz, it seems like all i have is long weekends lately - friday 2nd july 04

Abracadabra

tonight: going for a drink with jen, her cousin and boyfriend, and my nameless mate. getting crunked up, son. word.

saturday: shopping buddy. i owe my boy 400ml some shit, i promised my favorite e-girlfriend fuck ya'll some shit, so i better send them some shit. shit

saturday night: private birthday type function for me and a very old friend of mine at a certain cigar bar. puffin the big brown sticks with booze in my hand. wordemup X deux

sunday: lunch with some fam at my old boss's new restaurant. should be good...oh, and it's free bitches.

sunday night: one of those "school days" party things. dress up in a school uniform and drool at all the girls in their sexy ass school uniforms. it's gunna be radtacular.

monday: shopping for clothes and shit with some birthday cash friends and fam are hooking up. knowing how much i love clothes shopping [/sarcasm], i'll probably spend it all on paint and other objects for vandalism.

monday night: paint

tuesday: relaxation

wednesday: back to work again......

what are your plans???

ps- wow, i posted 3 threads today. i barely post 3 threads a week. i'm on fire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Happy Birthday..

Tonight - Wouldn't you like to know, but not much

Tommorow - Party at a friends dads spot including many cousins and nieces of my age, all rich, all good looking. Bear or alligator on the menu.

Sunday - Drive in movie maybe, drink beer and chain smoke with the ex...

Originally posted by KING BLING

Tommorow - Party at a friends dads spot including many cousins and nieces of my age, all rich, all good looking. Bear or alligator on the menu.

that sounds awesome.

people eat bear and alligator? what's it like (and if you say chicken, i'll e-kick you in the nads)?? you can get crocodile and kangaroo at some restaurants here, but i've never tried it

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

that sounds awesome.

people eat bear and alligator? what's it like (and if you say chicken, i'll e-kick you in the nads)??

Thats the best part, I've never had either. My friends dad is this insane tugboat captain that made his way up into some high end position. He now lives to impress people with exotic meats and his beautiful relatives. He has both meats ready it's a matter of his feeling tommorow morning...I'll update.

Originally posted by KING BLING

My friends dad is this insane tugboat captain

haha. not only is there great food and beautiful rich women, but it's all run by an insane tugboat captain to top it all off. that sounds like the party of the century

Guest KING BLING

...almost sounds too good to be true right? The more I tell you worse it will sound...I'll tell you about the bear

!@#$

friday...... dont no as yet but it will involve writing on things and hanging with the mates!

saturday........ a 21st! which involves BITCHES!!

sunday....... im not telling YOU!!!!

have a good weekend fukers!!!!:D

Hey cunts!

Friday in about half an hour drive to devon (4 hours?) nice meal with family friends.

Sat night, party with said friends, 50th birthday prolly gonna be rowdy.

Sunday BBQ and final of Euro football competition Portugal vs Greece.

WORD.

Woot.

Today:

- Sit and wait for a phone call

- Once called:

--- go to work

--- build a print of Coffee And Cigarettes

--- watch it (and get paid)

--- work until 5/6? (hopefully)

--- stop at home

- Bear

Tomorrow:

- Nothing until work at 3

- Work until 3am

The Day After Tomorrow:

- Nothing until work at 5

- Work until 12a

- BBQ with bear

The Day After The Day After Tomorrow:

- NOT WORKING!

- Continue BBQ goodness

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Well, this is gonna be a fucking awesome entire month, so I'll list weekend plans:

This weekend: Long weekend at either of two friend's beach houses. Just a whole lot of general sun-taking and beer-drinking.

2nd weekend: Boat party at Palominito's.

3rd weekend: My birthday celebration... you know how that goes... Jájome mountain insanity, two days in a row.

4th weekend: If the cards play well, I might be on a boat headed for the Virgin Islands. If not, the return of the Puertorrican Mierda Tour... roadtrip across the island. Either way I win.

Oh, and:

1st weekend of August: Boarding a private plane and heading out to my insanely rich friend's vacation house in the Dominican Republic.

friday night, my parents got back form a holiday, so i went out with them. was asleep by nine thirty.

saturday, worked today, waitering at a wedding, got time and a half pay. fuck yeah.

tomorrow, sleep in, maybe go for a walkin the afternoon with my camera, taking photos of crap.

Friday: did happy hour, then did the first friday thing checked out some art, got beer waited for fireworks, watched them. went to park and drunkenly jumped in the foutians decided to leave to go change clothes drunkelnly hit pole on bike fall break collarbone 4th fucking time to. Game over

Saturday: trying to not miss the damn train again to go to some fam party to drink for free and get my sling and steal some ice packs

Sunday: watch fireworks

Monday: pain

Archived