jedifive-one of the most influential 12oz bumpers of all time

Guest whatthefuck!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whatthefuck!

well i know most of you don't want to discuss this but since jedi is one of the most influrntial bumpers on 12oz i fell he deserves his own thread.

Guest whatthefuck!

jedi was always ahead of his time at bumping.

he is one the one who really influenced me to bump.

to put it briefly his style of bumping rockz!!

Guest whatthefuck!

yo jedi bumps on lots of different threads in different sections but mostly brickslayers and metal heads.he got mad different bumping styles

give him the props he deserves.

BUMPINWITHTHETRIPLENIPPLE!!^^^^^

i remember the good ole days ....(enter flashback..<audio=dreamwave>)

when things where lighter life was free and the yard was still filled with idiots asking moronic questins about german caps...

when image posting was like doing calculus and that aztec guy got banned.. i remember when wbesteruno posted that pic of the naked idget and got me kicked off the library computor..

ahh the good ole days

back in the day the mailing list still had a page and channel zero was almost empty and posts where thrown onto any thread...

yes children we have come a long way...and the trainspotting forum still creeps me out..i dont know why..but much love to the train heads.

<audio=dreamwavefadeout>

but alas i weep for i am about to hit the big 500 and it only took me three years..and i still aint got a scanner

bumpinfresh

bumpin the uglies

bump yo momma with my left nut

and my fave..i fergot who posted it but i never fergot

bump for the love of jesus fuckin christ bump!! more outlines dammit bump!!

Guest Ted Wakowski

See, this is what I'm talking about. Kids come out trying to give dap to bumpers who haven't paid any dues or been in the bumping game long enough to even recieve an ounce (or 12 of them) of credit.

Bumping used to be about the threads, not the individual replies. When I first started bumping it was to encourage the bumping scene in general and promote a thread's general level of increasing bumpability, NOT TO BRING LIGHT TO MY SPECIFIC REPLY OR EVEN TO THE BUMP ITSELF. In those days bumping was a focused discipline.

I guess the innovative days are behind us. Leave it to the "next generation" of new-jack bumping toys to salt up the game for the real heads.

Either way, BUMP.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

bullshit!

the whole bumping thing got out of hand as soon as tesser introduced his auto-bumper. i stopped even paying attention to it after that. no offense to tesser, he is the man..the mind..the machine. he's tesser, but his creation of the auto-bumper totally ruined it for thousands of bumpers out there, myself included. now a-days its like any youngin can just show up and jump to the top of the scene with little skill or patience.

Archived