Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

jedifive-one of the most influential 12oz bumpers of all time

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by whatthefuck!, Feb 17, 2003.

1. whatthefuck!

whatthefuck! Guest

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

what the fuck indeed.

3. whatthefuck!

whatthefuck! Guest

well i know most of you don't want to discuss this but since jedi is one of the most influrntial bumpers on 12oz i fell he deserves his own thread.

4. whatthefuck!

whatthefuck! Guest

just bumping this page up

5. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

but i dont understand...

i would really like to discuss these matters but i just dont understand...

6. whatthefuck!

whatthefuck! Guest

jedi was always ahead of his time at bumping.
    he is one the one who really influenced me to bump.
    to put it briefly his style of bumping rockz!!

7. 455

455 Guest

8. spec

spec Guest

i haven't seen jedi post outside of brickslayers but i'll give 'im props. i've seen him get up around this area

9. whatthefuck!

whatthefuck! Guest

yo jedi bumps on lots of different threads in different sections but mostly brickslayers and metal heads.he got mad different bumping styles
    give him the props he deserves.

10. AC/DC

AC/DC Member

What do you guys think of all these 'Euro' bumping techniques?

11. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

BUMPINWITHTHETRIPLENIPPLE!!^^^^^

i remember the good ole days ....(enter flashback..<audio=dreamwave>)

when things where lighter life was free and the yard was still filled with idiots asking moronic questins about german caps...

when image posting was like doing calculus and that aztec guy got banned.. i remember when wbesteruno posted that pic of the naked idget and got me kicked off the library computor..
    ahh the good ole days

back in the day the mailing list still had a page and channel zero was almost empty and posts where thrown onto any thread...
    yes children we have come a long way...and the trainspotting forum still creeps me out..i dont know why..but much love to the train heads.

<audio=dreamwavefadeout>

but alas i weep for i am about to hit the big 500 and it only took me three years..and i still aint got a scanner

bumpinfresh
    bumpin the uglies
    bump yo momma with my left nut
    and my fave..i fergot who posted it but i never fergot

bump for the love of jesus fuckin christ bump!! more outlines dammit bump!!

12. FifTy CaL.

FifTy CaL. Junior Member

este pinche guey garro su nombre de otro vato en este WEBSITE...porque muerdes tus nombres?

SI NO QUERES LECHE, QUE NO MAMES.

13. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

See, this is what I'm talking about. Kids come out trying to give dap to bumpers who haven't paid any dues or been in the bumping game long enough to even recieve an ounce (or 12 of them) of credit.

Bumping used to be about the threads, not the individual replies. When I first started bumping it was to encourage the bumping scene in general and promote a thread's general level of increasing bumpability, NOT TO BRING LIGHT TO MY SPECIFIC REPLY OR EVEN TO THE BUMP ITSELF. In those days bumping was a focused discipline.

I guess the innovative days are behind us. Leave it to the "next generation" of new-jack bumping toys to salt up the game for the real heads.

Either way, BUMP.

14. whatthefuck!

whatthefuck! Guest

15. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

haha.. best laugh ive had all night.