Jedi Mind Tricks

mississippi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i got a couple of there songs burnned on a cd somewhere...

heavenly devine......."broke into the vadican and strangled the pope with his rosery"... now thats gangsta!

check out the few songs by Army of the Pharaohs-The five perfect exertions

Army of the Pharaohs (AOTP) was initially conceived by Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks. His vision was a constantly-evolving, collaboration of epic proportions that would include MC's, Producers and DJ's.

AOTP's first incarnation included Bahamadia, Jedi Mind Tricks, Chief Kamache, 7L&Esoteric and Virtuoso and resulted in the wildly successful 12" single, "Five Perfect Exertions." The response was beyond all expectations and fans worldwide have clamored for more material ever since.

While no street date has been set for AOTP's highly anticipated first full-length release, the word is out that Vinnie Paz is already assembling another allstar lineup.

the new single animal rap is crazy fresh.....and im glad jus allah is no longer part of JMT...no more half ass verses over extremely amazing stoupe production. i just hope the new album isnt like physco-social etc etc etc with all the guest appearances...ikon should also get off the thug tip and go back to his nerd rap ...atleast some..

Originally posted by SenorSeven

the new single animal rap is crazy fresh.....and im glad jus allah is no longer part of JMT...no more half ass verses over extremely amazing stoupe production. i just hope the new album isnt like physco-social etc etc etc with all the guest appearances...ikon should also get off the thug tip and go back to his nerd rap ...atleast some..

this has been deemed the best statement of the thread. bump for stoupe also.

Archived