jedi mind tricks

Guest KARD like WOE

Guest KARD like WOE

if you live in philly then ya probally heard of em if you dont live here then go find out about these heads..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard a track they did wit wordsworth from lyricists(sp?) lounge called "cypher"

shits tight

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

[This message has been edited by theFUME (edited 06-27-2001).]

i live in las vegas and thats all the way on the other side of the country and i lnow who these motherfuckers are. sick as fuck. hologram pretty much kills every song on violent by design.

little snippets i can remember

yall better yeal or imma choke faggots/my hands held more razorblades than coke addicts

you aint a ghetto thug/ youre an actress/thats unnatural like love between faggots

everything with faggot i can remember. dont know why. and its goes on and on with real killer shit. theyre like a "new" old wu tang. anyone else get that vibe? go to virgin megastore and get the cd if you dont have it.

Originally posted by CATS:

Kard is right these cats are prety tight, I live in CA and have heard them, Not bad for some whiteboys.

whiteboys? are you serious? eventhough it doesnt matter its kind of surprising.

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

whiteboys? are you serious? eventhough it doesnt matter its kind of surprising.

I, contrary to popular belief am white and I emcee. So when I see other cats repping I pay closer attention to what they got for skills. It goes beyond Eminem and Everlast, or Evidence, I like the Grouch, EL-P, Jedis Boys, Blame, Sanski

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

• 4 years later...

Archived