Jealousy?

PoutyDuck

How the fuck do you guys get over being jealous? I'm drunk, but I was at the bars tonight, and my exgirlfriend was there. We dated for four years- I was the first guy she ever kissed. Since we broke up she's been going through that awful 'attention whore' stage where she does what the fuck ever with whoever because she's 'figuring out' who she is or some fucking bullshit. Anyways, she met this guy tonight, and they walk up and start making out in front of me. So they finish and I start talking shit to her, feeding off her low self esteem and what not. And dude walks off. So I decide I'm going to fucking hit him with all I've fucking got (he was bigger than me and probably would have dropped me) but he dissapears, and the last I see of them is them way off in the distance in a big group.

I know I'm petty, I know I'm drunk, but I know some of you must have dealt with this. How do you get over this bullshit? Is there anyway not to feel that fucking burning sensation inside? Someone out there knows how I feel.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PoutyDuck

Anyways, she met this guy tonight, and they walk up and start making out in front of me.

this says it all right here. she wanted to make you jealous. and since you now know this, you can choose not to be affected by it.

ahh dude she definitely wanted to make you jealous. and it worked too. i had a girl for 4 and a half years and it wasnt a bad break up but whenever it did occur that we were in front of eachother with the new significant other, we always gave eacother the respect of not showing off and not hooking up. its a courtesy that should work both ways.

the only thing that will heal your animosity is time, my friend. time is what heals. hooking up with new bitties will also help to rid teh ex off your mind.

THe best way to get over a girl is to meet a new girl which is way cooler on the rick james scale, or to sleep with another girl cus that usually works to your advantage, or make an emo-band you guys will have a lot of hits if your not feeling 2 well.

That burning is your pride diminishing into dust. Chill with the guys for a while and eat pizza, drink beer, play some video games, and live your life. Quit going out to the same fuckin bars you did when she was around. That is never going to solve your problem. Unless you live in some one street town it's no coincidence that you ran into her.

Break the habit..

I good way to get over it would be to start leaving notes on her car where you say how much you are over her. Then start calling her and hang up as soon as she says "Hello". Also, park in front of her house and when she comes outside for a walk or drive start to follow her around, if it's at night do this with you headlights off. You'll be over her in no time.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i would've hit her instead.

*disclaimer*

I do not condone hitting women, but sometimes you just need to shake the shit out of a bitch.

:idea: :lol:

ive got to go to the same college within a university as my ex of two years next year. that feeling your describing fucking sucks. feels like you got puched in the stomach. ive found that finding new girls will help. notice i said girls and not girl. numerous side projects are the way to go. dont hop back on the ball and chain.

in the case that you do find yourself around her fucking leave, being in her vicinity will just stir the pot. hang out with your boys and hook up with the chicks that wanted you when you were tied down.

this may sound cliche, but time heals all wounds. it's just going to take time and every day that sick feeling in the pit of your stomache will slowly dissipate until one day POOF it's gone! until then? i suggest you just have fun and do some casual dating. stay away from places you might run into her. she's just a small stepping stone to you, time to move on to bigger and better things, yay...

Eh, I don't know. From what I have experienced there will always be a sort of "fucking god damn it" feeling towards the whole break up situation. Especially after 4 years. I mean, the pain isn't going to be there forever. Nevermind, I suck at describing shit like this.

You need to buy some hard liquor and rent the movie swingers, and watch it in your underwear, while drinking. Seriously, this cures the break up shit every time. For me at least... Also blazing a blunt and listening to Earth Wind and Fire.

Archived