Jealous much?

Teh0wnz

Are you a jealous person? Even if you don't necessarily voice it or make it known, do you ever think to yourself "I wish _______......" Do you ever covet your neighbor's property, his wife, etc? Are you jealous of any 12oz'ers for any reason? Explain, I mean, "PostEM"....

--TehUltimateOwnz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

COMING TO MY SUBWAY SOON ?

yeah, i'll have to get off my ass and do it soon. the only problem is i'm never in that part of town, and i'd have to take a trip down there specifically. get a transfer to the king street subway and i'll be in there like ev-er-y day like snoop froggy dogg

yeah i get jealous..i'm fucking human... i aprreciate everything i have...but i'll see a fucking hot ass girl..and be like damn...i wish i was that fucking hot...or if she has a nice rack..and i'll think..damn i want her rack... or someone with a nice car... you get my point...

and when it comes to the guys i like..and other women... if i'm just seeing someone and i see another girl around him..then sometimes depending on the guy ill get jealous..but if he's mine..were together..then i could give a fuck less.. i'll put a bitch in check

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

the staff at king street aren't very enthusiastic about their work. they could do with an injection of the TURBO work ethic in their sandwich artistry

so could the staff at the bourke street camby subway :mad:

JEALOUSY IS A FEMALE TRAIT.

Also, I have had more than a couple of girls show just how frustrated they are at me for not being the jealous type. It’s not that I’m trusting, it’s just that I don’t give a fuck.

I didn’t know avils was an ozzie.

jealous? hell yes. i agree with alure that i get jealous of other girls but thats really my problem because i'm always sizing myself up with other females. then i just get myself angry. i get angry at the girls who are taller and much more skinner than i. i dont get jealous over boobies and arses......

the man isnt a jealous kinda guy. but i get all heated up if i see a girl coming on to him or even paying attention to him...its just disrespectful if a girl pays more attention to your man than you.

but most girls know not to fuck around when i am around. i'll bash their heads in if they dont know whats up.

Originally posted by Devilush

get angry at the girls who are taller and much more skinner than i

i'm not jealous of these girls b/c i like being small and cute most of the time.

but shit, when one of those super tall amazonian model types stand next to me or are even near me...i feel so small and childlike.

my friend went with this one girl who was super tall, puerto rican and BEAUTIFUL. colored eyes, dark hair, huge boobs, but thin overall.

turned out she was only 18 and i was 21 at the time, but i felt soooo young and little kiddish next to her.

Archived