Jay-Z's new direction

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

freeway is the worst rapper of all time..u have no clue wat ur talkin bout to say he is better then jay beans got talent tho that is trew....but to say freeway is nice u loose all ur credit......download the freeway vs cassidy freestyle then u will see how bad freeway is

he bit that punjab song scratches and all, he didn't even give props to Labh Janjua who is the guy who actually sings that song. that song was hot way before jay-z decided to pay to be on it, but at least it gets airplay and exposure...jay-z has been on the way out for a while now. he can say any old shit over someone's good music and people dig it because of what he did in the past

Guest sneak

on a side note, whats the name of a 50cent tune where he says "if you know how my face felt//you know how mace felt"?

its got a high pitched voice in the background....

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Weapon X

"I'm trying to get grown up and not talk about figures anymore. I'm learning that the big cats don't talk about money, only us ignorant rappers." - Jay-Z

Oxymoron.

jayz is a down ass rapper...fuck what everyone says and he doesnt only rap about ice and bitches...youd know if u actually would listen to a whole album and not just your backpacker friends...it pisses me off that he steals some of pacs shit or whatever but hes one of the best out there imo..

Guest KING BLING

His statement goes along with my feelings about nice clothes...rich people rarely if ever are seen wearing any visible name brands, while poor people trying to compensate and burdened with a lack of taste will wear close to anything that flashes a name.

I do think that jay-z is successful in terms of album sales (cuz he commercial) and his clothing lines, but that nigga lost all his realness after he stopped flowin with big L. That was back when he was fresh off the street. what a shame.........

Guest SayOne

Jay-z was malested by his uncle

all them niggaz on the roc are gay, reasonable doubt was a hot album , but after that ... DownHill... i wish biggie was still alive...I wonder how things would be if he was still alive..:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by nick5542

i heard his next album is supposed to be like nas-illmatic

I've heard the exact same thing with every Nas album that came out after Illmatic. That is the most overused cliche in hip-hop..."I heard it's supposed to be like Nas' Illmatic."

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Oxymoron.

keyword: moron

he sucks. He was sorta aiight..now he is

just a biten ass jigga!

he is supposed to actually write his next album, like put it down on paper, not just come out his head at the studio.

and jay-z is aight i guess. i used to hate him cause he was top 40 when i was stupid like that but i actually listened to the first blueprint and sug some of it for sure. i wouldn't buy it or anything but it was much more than i expected. i have never heard his first one, i should check it out.

Archived