Jay-zeezer

EyeforAnEYE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

i burst into laughter at the first track

haha he gets points for the idea...but the execution..

the song sometimes starts in sync and then just goes so downhill. most of this album is unbearable, but the conversation with the people at the party and threat is hilarious

I think its a really great concept mixing two totally different genres, but I wish someone would do it, not because of the significance in titles, but just for the hell of it.

I'm listening to December 4th, and don't really know what to think. Its kind of funny at parts, but overall, I wouldn't say its that bad, but I haven't heard the rest of the songs...

i tripped when i saw that metallica shit, that's my homie from way back in the day. hadent talked to him in forever, then came across a link to it.

shit's nutty.

the production on that one is slick as hell. dude knows what he's doing.

Guest im not witty

anyone (seeking) know of any programs i can cop for free off kazaa or whatever that are producer oriented? i have acid 4.0 and i wear that shit out. just looking for other options, maybe something that comes with a drum machine so i dont have to use other peoples instrumentals and drum loops all the time

last tracks i mashed were tupacs i get around with the beach boys i get around.

witty/round round get around i get around.

Originally posted by im not witty

anyone (seeking) know of any programs i can cop for free off kazaa or whatever that are producer oriented? i have acid 4.0 and i wear that shit out. just looking for other options, maybe something that comes with a drum machine so i dont have to use other peoples instrumentals and drum loops all the time

last tracks i mashed were tupacs i get around with the beach boys i get around.

witty/round round get around i get around.

fruitloops.

i can;t wait for "the bjork album" hahahah

i listened to this jay zeezer stuff...took the time to download about four tracks. at first, i was like "yeah. kinda a cool idea." then the tracks started meshign together poorly.

i stopped downloading.

Originally posted by (no subject)

Reason is the best music program I have used. I was never too fond of FruityLoops.

But if you aren't willing to pay you are going to have to swashbuckle.

i happen to have a copy of reason here that i've never toyed with...hmm, gonna play with it a bit

Originally posted by seeking

wow, whoever did this has no concept of how to produce a track. half the lyrics dont matchup to the beat. they were just stoked on the idea and didnt give a shit about actually making it sound good.

blah.

yeah, he kind of points that out on the website. He's just some kid who likes weezer. not saying it makes the songs any better, but he's not trying to show off his DJ skills.

Although, the Dirt off your shoulders/Surf wax America is damn good.

Archived