jay-z vs. nas

Guest bumdigger

Guest bumdigger

who do you think won or is winning this battle royal?

my votes with nas cause jay-z's a pussy hole

"put it together i rock hoes yall rock fellas"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking innocence

hey nas, you stupid fuck, rock HUDSON died of aids, not john d rockafeller. you fucking moron.

Actually, "Joey Rockafella" (short Italian guy) from Apt. 73, 3rd floor, housing project # 11 of Queensbridge area, NYC, died of AIDS. I think that's who Nas is talking about.

im pretty sure that jay z would have named his label after John D. rockafeller and the empire that still caries his name, not some random guy from projects that he didnt grow up anywhere near, who died of aids... although i could of course be wrong.

either way, nas's track was total bullshit. jay ripped everyline... and the beats? jay's shit killed it... nas should just quit....

'and you know who, did you know what, with you know who.... lets just keep that between me and you" talking about how jay z fucked nas's baby mother. c'mon... it doesnt get any more hardcore than that...

Guest bumdigger

best nas quotes:

"dick suck'n lips" (so true)

"gay'z and cockafella records wanted beef"

"krs already made an albulm called blueprint first"

im pretty sure that jay z would have named his label after John D. rockafeller and the empire that still caries his name, not some random guy from projects that he didnt grow up anywhere near, who died of aids... although i could of course be wrong.

I was actually kidding. There was no Italian guy named Rockafella.

Although I, too, could of course be wrong.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

ah.

nas is quite possibly one of the biggest let downs in the history of hip hop. followed distantly but pharoh's solo album and every album canibus has put out. oh yeah, every ras kass album as well.

seek hitting nails on heads like carpenters...

Guest Pilau Hands

jay's entire nas verse is funny shit

Went from, Nasty Nas to Esco's trash

Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage

Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all

maybe i just can't stand nas...but shit. you seen the video where he puts himself in tupac's and biggie's shoes? come come now. hey gunshots at the beginning of a song. that's new!

the only part i liked at all:

All I did was give you a style for you to run with

Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the god

Wearing Jaz' chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars

No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no cake

Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase

You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a stan

I'll still whip your ass, you 36 in a karate class

but then he follows it with "You tae bo ho"

uhhhhhhhhh

NO

fuck the bullshit rap is a hustle to these guys. and jay-z's runnin shit period. jay-z's gettin paid off of the az appearance on the new nas. jigga makes doe. camron, cormega, an az signin to the r.o.c. mannnnn? what the fuck is that? three bigass paychecks. im not gonna start breakin it down. all i got to say on this is see who lasts thats all. dont tell me nas will do this or jay-z's gonna do this. wait and see.

"those who dont understand is higher than the percentage that do, check yourself what percentage is you" - jay-z

WOW

WHoever says Jay-z is better than Nas I guess has never listened to any of Nas shit. Nas is dope as fuck. SOrry he isnt as mainstream and radioplayed but nas eats Jay-z alive on ether and his two other jay-z diss songs. Nas for sure is on a higher level than Jay-z. Jay-z just talks on catchy beats while Nas actually raps and excels in the art of rapping not talking about bullshit. HOLLa.

given the sheer RETARDEDNESS of most of these posts, i feel like i shouldnt even bother, but, here i am, bothering.

jay-z is the fucking winner, hands down, no ifs ands or buts.

the takeover verse alone is one of the most accurately penned disses in hiphops history. how many millions of weeded hiphop fans (myself inlcuded) have been sitting around (drawing in books maybe?) saying "MAN, what the fuck HAPPENED to nas?" jay-z said what we've all been whispering for years....nas is the biggest fucking failure of our day. in fact, if illmatic wasnt so goddamn incredible, he'd be about as popular as pras or canibus right now, based on the content of albums 2, 3,4 AND 5. nas is garbage.

not only does the takeover verse say what weve all been thinking, but it does it wittily and without being childish. nas' response of "GAY-Z and COCK-A-FELLA" ?????????????????????

are you kidding me???? you think thats lyricism? or wit? thats the kind of retort i can imagine a 3rd grader coming up with. nas might as well have called it POOP-A-FELLA. so jay-z breaks down everysingle reason way nas sucks, and nas comes up with: you have big lips. ooooh, thats so ill. jay-z KNOWS he fucked nas' girl but has the maturity and saavy to say hey...me and you know what i COULD say, but im not gonna unless you push this further....thats not only an ill diss, but very classy too....nas askks for it with ETHER, and jayz puts it out there....jayz and allen iverson BOTH fucked your babies' momma. THATS ILL. saying jay-z is GAY-z is NOT ill.

nas needs to quit while he's ahead. jay-z has never made anything as incredible as illmatic, but how loong can Nas ride that trophy? jay-z has consistently made great records...not classics in the illmatic sense, but real quality records that are always good beginning to end and strike a perfect balance between the jiggyness of fabulous and nelly and the obscurity of mobb deep and wu type shit. its real great hiphop...and he's a total trendsetter, not follower....he employed swizzbeats (the money,cash,hoes piano sweep) before everyone dickrode that shit, rocked clark kent and primo and ski back in 96 (for all you idiots who think he's some nelly-type) dropped one of the most innovative records of the decade with Big Pimpin (i rate that timbo beat as tied with el-p's "the fire in which..." and outkasts "b.o.b" as the most innovative tracks of the past 10 years.....timbo is hated cause he sells but if you really LIKE music and arent just a music-trivia nazi, youd know that timbaland is doing some of the most incredible music of our time.....aaliyahs "try again" is toooo ill......) jay-z rolled the dice on that shit, especially putting ugk on it, and successfully forsaw the explosion of the south....(that track was cut before trickdaddy and mystikal blew up on the coasts...)

so, bottom line, jay-z wins in all categories...his flow is better, his content is better, his beats are better, his crew is better, his success is better, his consistency is proven, and, to be on some simple shit, he makes about ten times as much money as Nas. jay-z is CEO of rocafella and owns rocawear. he is being groomed by russel simmons to be the next tycoon along with dame dash. nas' career is pathetic and getting embarassing, frankly. his albums sell nothing like jay-z's and he spends most of his time squabbling with other QB heads. nature, prodigy, cormega, tragedy, noyd, etc,etc.....zzzzzzzzz. jay-z's only real flop in the last 6 years was AMIL, and id GLADLY choose that embarassment over the embarassment of knowing that every record since illmatic has consisted of ONE MEDIOCRE single packaged with 17 songs of CRAP. can anyone name a b-side off of nastradamus???

fuck nas. hes so LAAAAAAAAAAME.

Guest willy.wonka

i dont like any of them

jay-z...i wouldnt even want to hear what that nigga has to say...

as for nas...i'll give him credit...

i shoot for nas..

honestly, i just read both verses.... i swear, you guys must not have even listend to nas verse. its fucking garbage... dude has probably 4 good lines the whole track. every single line in the takeover is a knock out line....

"Me and tha boy A.I.* got more in Common* than just ballin and rhymin

Get It?/More in COMMON

I came in ya Bentley backseat/skeeted in Jeep/left condoms in tha baby seat

Here nigga/tha gloves is off/the love is done/its whateva, wheneva, howeva/nigga "1"

And since you infatuated with sayin tha gay shit/yes u was kissin my dick when u was kissin that bitch/crazy bitch

you thought i was boning her back/called a hundred times ,while i was boning her neck

You got a baby by that broad/you cant disown her yet"

jay-z, 'super ugly.'

a.i. = allen iverson

common = nas baby momma

hova, its ova...

Archived