Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

jay-z vs. nas

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bumdigger, Jan 14, 2002.

1. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

who do you think won or is winning this battle royal?

my votes with nas cause jay-z's a pussy hole

"put it together i rock hoes yall rock fellas"

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, your high. jay z ate him. nas's song is fucking garbage. 'rockafella died of aids, and thats who you chose to name your lable after"... hey nas, you stupid fuck, rock HUDSON died of aids, not john d rockafeller. you fucking moron.

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Junior Member

Actually, "Joey Rockafella" (short Italian guy) from Apt. 73, 3rd floor, housing project # 11 of Queensbridge area, NYC, died of AIDS. I think that's who Nas is talking about.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

im pretty sure that jay z would have named his label after John D. rockafeller and the empire that still caries his name, not some random guy from projects that he didnt grow up anywhere near, who died of aids... although i could of course be wrong.

either way, nas's track was total bullshit. jay ripped everyline... and the beats? jay's shit killed it... nas should just quit....

'and you know who, did you know what, with you know who.... lets just keep that between me and you" talking about how jay z fucked nas's baby mother. c'mon... it doesnt get any more hardcore than that...

5. QbaOner

QbaOner Member

haha Fuck Jay-Z!

but anyways.... i dont realy like jay-z.. i prefer nas.....
    but i dont love him either...
    the streets has spoken... 57% chose nas....
    hova is ova....
    the dynasty is dyin nasty... (nas) lol

6. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

7. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

best nas quotes:
    "dick suck'n lips" (so true)
    "gay'z and cockafella records wanted beef"
    "krs already made an albulm called blueprint first"

8. Unregistered

I was actually kidding. There was no Italian guy named Rockafella.
    Although I, too, could of course be wrong.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

ah.

nas is quite possibly one of the biggest let downs in the history of hip hop. followed distantly but pharoh's solo album and every album canibus has put out. oh yeah, every ras kass album as well.

10. seek hitting nails on heads like carpenters...

11. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

Hahahaha nas lyrically raped jz up the ass!

12. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

jay's entire nas verse is funny shit

Went from, Nasty Nas to Esco's trash
    Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage
    Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all

maybe i just can't stand nas...but shit. you seen the video where he puts himself in tupac's and biggie's shoes? come come now. hey gunshots at the beginning of a song. that's new!

the only part i liked at all:
    All I did was give you a style for you to run with
    Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the god
    Wearing Jaz' chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
    No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no cake
    Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
    You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a stan
    I'll still whip your ass, you 36 in a karate class

but then he follows it with "You tae bo ho"

uhhhhhhhhh

NO

13. Unregistered

YES. Ras Kass might be the poster boy for both unused potential and self-contradiction alike. What a disappointment on almost every level.

14. cese

cese Member

nas is better, i think ur talkin about the h to the o m o when ur sayin its sounds bad, listen to "ether" thats the good one, and listen to jay-z's he cant even come back with good stuff.

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

nobody remembers when Parrish Smith claimed the title 'Rockafella' back in '91 or so?

yeah, I know... who's Parrish Smith?