Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

jay z unplugged

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by platapie, Dec 31, 2001.

1. platapie

platapie Veteran Member

i no it was on tv alil while ago but my fucking god the jiggah man held it down liek no ones business and jaguar was surpriesingly fresh. i downloaded the whole thing from audio galaxy today. and i think that might be the best piece of music i have accuired for more then year. any comments?

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

You gotta give him respect for actually doing that shit.

3. theblindpoet

theblindpoet New Jack

personally i hate jayz but anything with ?estlove is worth listening to.

4. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

i was very interested in the roots members rocking the insturments...and then i changed the channel...

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

didnt you guys see ttboy unplugged?

6. jah

jah Elite Member

i dont have tv

7. jah

jah Elite Member

...and im glad cuz i dont have to see jayz as much as i would if i did have tv.

8. GorbortOrman

GorbortOrman Guest

9. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Remember Reasonable Doubt? Remember In my Lifetime Vol. 1? Remember when he put out listenable albums? That was cool.

Unplugged was rather fresh.

10. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

I don't like Jay-Z, but it surprised me to see him meshing well with the Roots.................... whats happening to me...

11. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

shit was nice
    i even bought the unplugged cd and i'm enjoying it thoroughly
    songs "Izzo", "Takeover", "Jigga What", "Aint no nigga", and "Cant Stop the hustle" were the best performances

12. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Yes, I do remember!! And boy oh boy were those the days!!!
    Now I think that he just plain 'ol sucks!!

13. Unregistered

Unregistered Junior Member

There's more than a reasonable doubt that in my lifetime he'll ever put out anything more than repetitive bullshit about expensive cars, brand name clothes, hording money, killing people with guns, labeling women, and other negative expressions of merciless self absorbancy. What an asshole.

14. GrImeY

GrImeY Junior Member

Jay -z is fucking weak. I think only girls around my area listen to his shit. Listen to Nas rip him apart on Ether. peace

15. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

jay z is for the gay