Jay Z haters thread

BIGBLUE

Ok so they had this awards show at the Kodak theater in LA last week. The guys at Viacom decided to continue televising the BET Awards. They were expected to have a peaceful event.

Anyway to the point. I saw your boy Jay Z performing his tune 99 Problems. He or who ever did, put together a live band for the number that featured two drummers. Sheila E and the drummer from the Roots. David Navarro and Kid Rock and a few others.

Kid Rock totally fucked the show up. He was supposed to say what the cop says in the song. So when Jay leans over to him with the mic, he plays mute and mumbles. Forgot the lines.

But to the real point. Jay Z totally played himself and dressed for the performance wearing exactly what NAS had on when he performed his song "The General" from two years ago. Now justify that one Jay Z lovers !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by BIGBLUE

But to the real point. Jay Z totally played himself and dressed for the performance wearing exactly what NAS had on when he performed his song "The General" from two years ago. Now justify that one Jay Z lovers !

Sorry but if your criteria of judging anyone are of this level, you're entering a world of idiocy where everyone is stupid and you're the leader...ahem..i should close this thread on seekings behalf..jay z is dope, period (and a coma just before that)

well for all of us who aren't familiar with the now infamous outfit, care to post some pictures or maybe a link, i mean jay seems to be a well dressed brother all the time, i can't see him wearing shit from two years ago much less shit his one time rival nas wore:rolleyes:

Jay-Z Hits Girl In Backstage!

Apparently Jay-Z had a problem with a female in a shocking video that was pulled out of the archives of the Backstage DVD by HipHopDX.

As of this time I have yet to hear from my numerous contacts at Roc-A-Fella in regards to Jay-Z’s side to this affair.

But, if pictures speak louder than words then Jigga-man has some explaining to do. The assault looks unprovoked as HOVA walks into what looks like a backstage area of a concert venue.

As Mr. Carter walks into the room he has a rather irritated look upon his face and without hesitation lashes out at an unidentified female in the video. The video is brief…but, shows a lot.

Now, let’s look at this from the point of view of my former profession as a police officer and investigator…from those hazy lenses Jay-Z appears to have committed an unprovoked assault upon a defenseless female while others within in Jay’s entourage, security and backstage ballas watched and did nothing…this does not appear to be good.

But, as in all things media and news related...it all comes out in the end. Jigga has his side of the story and we would love to get comment from him or his peeps…

After sending two-ways and leaving numerous messages from Damon Dash’s office to Jay-Z’s assistant, Roc-A-Fella has yet to comment in regards to the video.

So, fellow HipHopDX’ers we’ll let you be the judge...was up with Jay-Z in this video? Is there an explanation that would satisfy die-hard Hip Hop haters like Bill O’Reilly? We sincerely hope so. With the current state of Hip Hop…this is certainly something that we don’t need.

Holla@yaboi!

At Press time, it is our understanding Roc-a-Fella was developing a press release; however after numerous calls on our part they have made no comment on the situations.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by BIGBLUE

But to the real point. Jay Z totally played himself and dressed for the performance wearing exactly what NAS had on when he performed his song "The General" from two years ago. Now justify that one Jay Z lovers ![/size]

That's why you're hating? I don't know, I'm a fan and all. Dude is tight, but I'm sure there's shit he's personally about that I'm not down with. Regardless, I enjoy his music. You bringing up that outfit though...I don't know man, I hope you're kidding.

As for him mushing that bird, last i heard, they were playing around. Who knows. maybe he just doesn't like her and felt she needed a snuffing. Misogyny's a bitch.

bird ass niggas / i don't mean to ruffle y'all

It looks like she was grabbing his shirt the whole time, and then his man the bald one, steps in to stop it. Who gives a shit? You weren't there, I've pushed a girl before, who gives a shit, if somebody caught that on tape I'd look as bad as that... Get over it.

Guest sneak

Re: Re: Jay Z haters thread

Originally posted by Tesseract

Sorry but if your criteria of judging anyone are of this level, you're entering a world of idiocy where everyone is stupid and you're the leader...ahem..i should close this thread on seekings behalf..jay z is dope, period (and a coma just before that)

what he said.

Re: Re: Jay Z haters thread

Originally posted by Tesseract

NO BEEF

well since Mr Joe Camel declared himself King, It has to be looked at from two sides. Not because I dislike Jay Z personally or I don't like his music. But because of principle. If you are out to bring it to some one, have your shit in order. Nas called himself the general on a previous LP and delivered the message visualy when he wore the military style short sleeve/collar with the stripes on the sleeves not to mention the C.H.I.P's glasses. Hovie bit that. As well as he bit the album title "The BluePrint" already done by Chris Parker BKA KRS1 (without paying homage to BDP by the way).

It's the little things like this that caused the radio listeners of good ole' NYC to declare NAS the "KING" live on the radio during a HOT 97.1 WQHT radio show with Angie Martinez and Funk Master Flex. So in the world of idiocy the popular opinions of the idiots who patronize and propel the movement counts.

No it's not just about a shirt. I'm just a critic of commercial hip hop and I just feel like letting commercial hip hop heads out there see more of the real picture. I happen to like alot of Jay Z's work. As for the title of this thread. The word "hater" was bound to come out of someone's reponse so why not.

Please feel free to comment. If you have anything to add from either side it would be a pleasure to absorb.

still googling for the Nas General pic

but in the mean time

Artist: Nas

Album: The General (Promo) 12"

Song: The General (Salute Me)

Typed by: da_rockwilda@hotmail.com *

[swizz Beatz]

Yo man, it's a real game out here

Know what I'm sayin Nas?

Beats back in effect man

Swizz Beatz da monsta (what's poppin?)

[Nas]

Get in line, everybody get in line

Listen the fuck up, to what's going down

Pay attention, aight?

[Chorus]x2

Niggas salute me, bitches salute me

The block salute me, the hood salute me

You should salute me, they should salute me

So fuck who you are

I'm the motherfuckin general

[Nas]

When I walk through everything stops, silence

Remain quiet, babies don't cry thugs don't buss

Cops cut off sirens, oxygen freeze

Noises to a minimun nigga, I pop and I squeeze

I represent the pain and struggle

Cut out your eyeballs then brain-fuck you

Yo you testin with death

I'm confronting the justice, expressing my voice to the public

They got to free some brothas or we kidnap the judges

They got to free some sistas or we kidnap the judges

They got to beat the system that's enslaving the poor

Our practicing, gun rages, they R's and .44's

Many fought teams and for green this is war

This is life and I'm the hardest, got ya label all scared

Callin up the radio, don't want my records to air

Y'all ain't playin fair, to every rapper in the game,

I'm comin fo y'all blood, make room for the king...Nas

[Chorus]x2

[Nas]

I'm the leader, that's it, nobody higher

Nobody touchin my crown, nobody dyin

Nobody smoother, harder, tougher, believe it

I'm much more smarter, much more strategic

Scholarships and hollow tips, a lot of walkin caskets

They talk a good one but there's never no action

And I'm the type to poison ya sista, twist her

Through wit her, put the gun in your face and make you hit her

Make you quiver -when they silhouette of a Don, Benson

Light up a Cu-ban, recite a few psalms

Enlighten you quick, teach you how a king wins wars

Keep your ears to the street, love your enemies more

'Cuz hate can frustrate, and confuse

Too eager you lose, patience, plan your attack then you move - ghetto

Green Berets, got freaks got hoes

who be jumpin out of movin cars and land at my feet - because

[Chorus]x2

Originally posted by Milton

It looks like she was grabbing his shirt the whole time, and then his man the bald one, steps in to stop it. Who gives a shit? You weren't there, I've pushed a girl before, who gives a shit, if somebody caught that on tape I'd look as bad as that... Get over it.

Oh yeah? Put your hands all up on some girl's face and pushed her?

Not to mention I heard the word "fan" in there somewhere meaning he

probably didn't know her. If the time you pushed a girl, the details looked

as bad as this, then you're a scumbag like JayZ. Grats

Originally posted by S@T@N

Oh yeah? Put your hands all up on some girl's face and pushed her?

Not to mention I heard the word "fan" in there somewhere meaning he

probably didn't know her. If the time you pushed a girl, the details looked

as bad as this, then you're a scumbag like JayZ. Grats

None of us were there, none of us saw it happen or what happened before or after. You think they edited it like that on accident? And if she was just some fan, whats the point in him pushing her? Seriously, would you walk up to some woman you don't know with a camera in your face and push her for no reason? Where's the sense in that? I heard somewhere in there that they "were playing" so I guess we all hear what we want to right? And we all see what we want to in the video. All I know is that if we saw the whole video in context one of us would be singing a different tune.

Ya you can tell jays a bitch by the way he pushed some bird? Ya, thats it, he wasn't the only one with a gun in his bag on the Big Professor tour. He wasn't the one who shot his brother or stabbed Un Rivera for bootlegging his shit. Ya, hes bitch. For real...

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

^Haha. The people around didn't look like they even cared. Look at the dude in the white t-shirt. HE'S SMILING. And as for Jay-Z, I liked him better back then.

Can you say Original Flavor?

Yes!......"Can I Get A Hit?"...remix....and then some....Jay's verse on Big Daddy Kane's album is dope too....I can't remember the song--but it's off of "Daddy's Home"-circa 1994...or his verse on Mic Geronimo's "The Natural" album---song:-"Time To Build".....Jay-z might have surrounded himself with clowns but there is no doubt that he is/was a talented lyricist.....

Archived