Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jay Z haters thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BIGBLUE, Jul 3, 2004.

1. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

Ok so they had this awards show at the Kodak theater in LA last week. The guys at Viacom decided to continue televising the BET Awards. They were expected to have a peaceful event.

Anyway to the point. I saw your boy Jay Z performing his tune 99 Problems. He or who ever did, put together a live band for the number that featured two drummers. Sheila E and the drummer from the Roots. David Navarro and Kid Rock and a few others.

Kid Rock totally fucked the show up. He was supposed to say what the cop says in the song. So when Jay leans over to him with the mic, he plays mute and mumbles. Forgot the lines.

But to the real point. Jay Z totally played himself and dressed for the performance wearing exactly what NAS had on when he performed his song "The General" from two years ago. Now justify that one Jay Z lovers !

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

3. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

JAY Z is an idiot, his body stopped growing and HIS NOSE DIDN'T.. WOOooooo BURNZ!!!

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Yea... i got nothin.

6. Sorry but if your criteria of judging anyone are of this level, you're entering a world of idiocy where everyone is stupid and you're the leader...ahem..i should close this thread on seekings behalf..jay z is dope, period (and a coma just before that)

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

Jay-Z=:king:

8. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

:lol: snuff dat bitch

9. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

well for all of us who aren't familiar with the now infamous outfit, care to post some pictures or maybe a link, i mean jay seems to be a well dressed brother all the time, i can't see him wearing shit from two years ago much less shit his one time rival nas wore:rolleyes:

10. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

yo big blues a player hater x's 10 yo.

11. STYLEISKING

STYLEISKING Dirty Dozen Crew

Jay-Z Hits Girl In Backstage!

Apparently Jay-Z had a problem with a female in a shocking video that was pulled out of the archives of the Backstage DVD by HipHopDX.

As of this time I have yet to hear from my numerous contacts at Roc-A-Fella in regards to Jay-Z’s side to this affair.

But, if pictures speak louder than words then Jigga-man has some explaining to do. The assault looks unprovoked as HOVA walks into what looks like a backstage area of a concert venue.

As Mr. Carter walks into the room he has a rather irritated look upon his face and without hesitation lashes out at an unidentified female in the video. The video is brief…but, shows a lot.

Now, let’s look at this from the point of view of my former profession as a police officer and investigator…from those hazy lenses Jay-Z appears to have committed an unprovoked assault upon a defenseless female while others within in Jay’s entourage, security and backstage ballas watched and did nothing…this does not appear to be good.

But, as in all things media and news related...it all comes out in the end. Jigga has his side of the story and we would love to get comment from him or his peeps…

After sending two-ways and leaving numerous messages from Damon Dash’s office to Jay-Z’s assistant, Roc-A-Fella has yet to comment in regards to the video.

So, fellow HipHopDX’ers we’ll let you be the judge...was up with Jay-Z in this video? Is there an explanation that would satisfy die-hard Hip Hop haters like Bill O’Reilly? We sincerely hope so. With the current state of Hip Hop…this is certainly something that we don’t need.
    [email protected]!

At Press time, it is our understanding Roc-a-Fella was developing a press release; however after numerous calls on our part they have made no comment on the situations.

12. crave

crave Veteran Member

what you don't see is the chick doesn't have clothes on below the waist. and she had a dick. . .

13. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

That's why you're hating? I don't know, I'm a fan and all. Dude is tight, but I'm sure there's shit he's personally about that I'm not down with. Regardless, I enjoy his music. You bringing up that outfit though...I don't know man, I hope you're kidding.

As for him mushing that bird, last i heard, they were playing around. Who knows. maybe he just doesn't like her and felt she needed a snuffing. Misogyny's a bitch.

bird ass niggas / i don't mean to ruffle y'all

14. Milton

Milton Senior Member

It looks like she was grabbing his shirt the whole time, and then his man the bald one, steps in to stop it. Who gives a shit? You weren't there, I've pushed a girl before, who gives a shit, if somebody caught that on tape I'd look as bad as that... Get over it.

15. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

http://www28.brinkster.com/pilauhands/thezillamoosh.gif'>
    don't fuck with Jay-Zilla