-=[-JAT_ONER-]=-

graffincDOTc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPFlatty

i've got a lot of those, or i'd post more...maybe later when i can get access to others...jat's dope...

Guest sober
Originally posted by The Pope

ok well excuse me.

its just a the 6 degrees of self promotion.

its still gas face worthy.

forget the naysayers.....

OOHHH YEEAHH!!!

who is jat oner?i never heard of this caracter......never even seen one freight.when credits due youll get it .....now stop using this shit for a self promo ad. please just post what you see.go paint and you might just have one of yours spotted by someone else.........:idea:

i just boned a hot columbian chick with big ass tits and a cast on her leg in her car and im sippin cold ass water chillen on the laptop about to go smoke a blunt to the face.. then im bustin ice cream god dam i love my life.. so yeah after all that anything on a train is dope to me.. i hope i can bone a chick in a yard soon and throw my condom against a boxcar and let it dry on the panel ...

anyway.. bump bump bumpp it upp

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by Mike bibby

never heard of him till i clicked this thread..

me either...but Mike, you gotta give it to the guy...the pieces are quality...:king:

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by porque

...i'm a jat fan...how can you go wrong with skulls on sticks?...

actually, those skullkabobs were done by leia203.

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by Rev.DUGOOD

who is jat oner?i never heard of this caracter......never even seen one freight.when credits due youll get it .....now stop using this shit for a self promo ad. please just post what you see.go paint and you might just have one of yours spotted by someone else.........:idea:

haha...bench and you'll see him! caught my first jat on the opposite coast this year. hot shit, homie! he does quality a night, not quantity like many of you, catching him is a real treat...

Archived