Jase BA throws

BucketHead

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i think itd be interesting to get an idea of how many of those are out there...there have been days where theres at least one per line that came through...

Originally posted by BucketHead

Does he care if these get gone over? any one know? I like jase's work alot, but ive found myself in situations where its either go over the JE or dont paint...

Go over them...... there is so many of those damn things running!

It takes 5 seconds to do a damn throw up.......

He's got millions of them running! If it eats up the only panel that is available then go over it ........ I'm sure you'd want the same done to you!!

considering that he checks these boards, but probably wont admit to being him, id say your question is pretty futile. but i get the impression that if your going over it because its that or dont paint, he's not tripping. dude has the numbers and the history to lose some hollows and not lose sleep.

Guest Remy Martin
Originally posted by socialcancer

i go over every one i possibly can since he does the majority of them near me.

Maybe you should have some more HATERADE>

Originally posted by Remy Martin

Maybe you should have some more HATERADE>

he really worded that poorly. I think he meant since hes near jase and every other car has a JE he tries to go over as many as possible cause every time he paints he has to go over one.

but then I could be wrong and he could just be an asshole...

Guest THE LAW

THE LAW wishes to know why you bothered with the "no offense to jase, but..." when you obviously meant offense to jase. How could the second half of your sentence not mean to offend? If you're gonna say his shit sucks, stop being a little bitch and say it. no offense to BucketHead though.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

a friend of mine has given serious thought to filling in the hollow ones to match said colors of the train hes doin at the time, not to make it look like they painted together, but just as good gesturing. we seriously get a shitload of em.

Originally posted by THE LAW

THE LAW wishes to know why you bothered with the "no offense to jase, but..." when you obviously meant offense to jase. How could the second half of your sentence not mean to offend? If you're gonna say his shit sucks, stop being a little bitch and say it. no offense to BucketHead though.

what:confused:

Guest dukeofyork

dudes everywhere...

even if theyre thousands of je throws and only maybe 300 pieces, dude still gets massive respect.

im sure he has more pieces than that running though.

Guest THE LAW

300 pieces? you must be joking....christ, that would mean since 94 or so, he would've had to paint ALMOST one freight a week. He must be like a machine or something. Nobody can paint that much..

Originally posted by seeking innocence

dude has the numbers and the history to lose some hollows and not lose sleep.

sorry man, i have to take the other direction on this. that's not the way graffiti works. it doesn't go "hey he has so many things up, he can stand to lose a few." that's completely backwards. we aren't all supposed to be equal, jase put in much more work obviously if we find his name everywhere. you simply have to give it up to the people who came before and came correct. i don't catch his throws THAT often, but i know i've caught atleast 10 or so rolling, plus full scale burners of his. i've never been in the situation where i'd "have to" go over him, but if there was a JE throw, hollow or not, i'd gladly take the door or some other shitty part of the same car out of respect. i personally respect bombers, freight bombers or not. jase is a king in my book.

300 freights since 1994 is rad, only out of respect for the time put in. 300 freights in a year is cake, and it seems that every toy is doing it nowadays.

choke, you cant just take that line out of the rest of the reply. and my post stemmed largely from comments he has made previously about the subject. i wasnt saying 'hey, fuck him, they're only throws, paint over em.' i was replying to the question "Does he care if these get gone over? any one know? I like jase's work alot, but ive found myself in situations where its either go over the JE or dont paint..." i know jase wont reply to this, but i also have an idea of wht he'd say... thats all i was saying...

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by and now you choke

300 freights since 1994 is rad, only out of respect for the time put in. 300 freights in a year is cake, and it seems that every toy is doing it nowadays.

ANYC, THE LAW concurs wholeheartedly with your opinion. THE LAW isn't gonna go over a jase throw up anymore than he's gonna go over collossus, TSA, or smokin joe. Why should the fact that you've done a lot count against you? it doesn't make sense.

However, J has WAY more than 300 burners running. Hell, THE LAW thinks that he's probably seen over 300 of his freights on the internet or in mags alone. THE LAW's previous response was a joke. Try more than tripling that number, WITH the addition of 10's of thousands of throwups. PLUS building and heading up one of the most influential and best freight crews in the country. The sheer amount of time the man has spent in the yards coast to coast should be considered before blasting some half-assed toy piece over one of them. history kids, history. Respect is due.

Archived