Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Japanese WEIRD TV???...........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Stapler, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Okay i was very scared before. I witnessed on TVa man trying to suck a dogs tit for milk. And after trying for 5 minutes he couldn`t do it. So he went to meet some old Japanese man that was like an expert at it, he shoed him how to and then told the guy to do it. HE still couldn`t do it. The old man then proceeded to suck the nippl of the dog and get a spoon full of milk out. And the old man said it was tastey. Fuck I have seen some weird shit since getting here but that takes the GRAND FUCKED UP SOCIETY TV CAKE...........Anyone else seen some weird Japanese TV?

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

3. jah

jah Elite Member

thats some nasty shit. where did you live before? are you a fellow american or a bush man?

4. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

:lol:

5. !CEBERG

!CEBERG Member

as opposed to what? jackass or tom green etc...?

6. sneak

sneak Guest

im sure most uk heads here will agree with me when i say: banzai on ch4 is pretty fuckin wierd

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

man, i could only imagine how wierd japanese tv is.

8. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

ahahah i watched that show when i visited england at a friends house.

9. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

1 word, 3 syllables:

BUKKAKE