japanese story

Vanity

since it seems that it's mostly aussies up.. and you're pretty bored.. im making a useless thread.

so the power was out the other night, so i step out to the cinema... the megaplex had shit playing.

i missed life of brian by a half hour.

so i ended up settiling on this australian flick called japanese story.

thanks a lot australia :rolleyes:

this shit straight up wasted $8 and 2 hours of my time.. it sucked, and the bitch was annoying.. toni collete, or something. i guess she was an alright actor... but the movie sucked. that's basically all i gotta say.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

France in the house as well.

If you don't mind, i've been looking for a thread to tell this joke :

What does a 20ft high duckling do ?

Wait for it....

QUACK !

Originally posted by Vanity

since it seems that it's mostly aussies up.. and you're pretty bored.. im making a useless thread.

so the power was out the other night, so i step out to the cinema... the megaplex had shit playing.

i missed life of brian by a half hour.

so i ended up settiling on this australian flick called japanese story.

thanks a lot australia :rolleyes:

this shit straight up wasted $8 and 2 hours of my time.. it sucked, and the bitch was annoying.. toni collete, or something. i guess she was an alright actor... but the movie sucked. that's basically all i gotta say.

that movie bombed in australia. how the hell did they sell that piece of junk overseas?

i dunno.. man.. shit was wack though

and that bitch's teeth were bigger than tiger woods.. i thought she was gonna bite someone's head off.. it was kinda funny when she got naked, put on dude's pants, and started fucking him like that though

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

The American market is much larger than the Australian market.

Yeah America dominates on the movie tip. I been to a lot of countries overseas and I'm thinking that the movies are gonna be mostly their country's movies... but the majority showcased there are American movies.

I've never even heard of an Australian movie. They make movies down there? Does Crocodile Dundee count?

I did see some aboriginee movie in Darwin back in 2001. Don't remember what it was called but it had aboriginees flashing gang signs on the front cover. The shit was horrible.

Archived