japanese are crazy.

duh-rye-won

although this would appear to be your run of the mill 12oz wacky news update thread. i would prefer it became a thread for crazy japanese shit. from bukakkes to godzilla. there is certainly plenty of material.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...n_protective_dc

Sign of the Times: Knife-Resistant Garb for Kids

TOKYO (Reuters) - They may not look cool, but knife-resistant kid's sweatshirts and coats are the latest products aimed at providing parental peace of mind in a Japan horrified by a series of gruesome attacks on children.

The sweatshirts, and coats that look like plain waterproofs, are made from the same fibers used in police and military knife-proof and bullet-proof vests, according to the maker, Madre.

"We created this product so children would be ok, even if they went off to play by themselves," said a spokesman for Madre, a provider of child day-care services before it added protective clothing to its portfolio earlier this year.

The clothing, sold only through the company's web site, www.defense.to, isn't cheap, at 46,095 yen ($419) for the coat and from 40,950 yen for the sweatshirt. They come in 12 colors and can be embroidered with initials or other slogans.

Japan has always prided itself on its low crime rate, but concern over child safety has grown after a series of crimes involving children.

An intruder attacked pupils with a knife at a primary school in western Japan in December 2003 and an 11-year-old schoolgirl murdered a classmate in June by slashing her throat.

Earlier this month, a Japanese software firm unveiled chip-embedded student ID cards that alert parents via email when children arrive at and leave school.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Let’s include the Koreans, too. Remember when they were shortening the Korean kids’ tongues so they could speak better English?

And an old Korean buddy of mine that I used to play rpg’s with, he told me that a lot of Korean kids were bound tightly with cloth or whatever after they were born. This, so they would be able to sit still, concentrate, and study harder later in life. You realize, of course, that kids flail they’re arms around like that for a reason. Shit, I typed this onto 12oz recently, I’m pretty sure, unless I’m having déjà vu.

Originally posted by CRAMPS

where is that video of the two jap chicks shoing eels up there butts and shooting them out?

HUH?

WHERE IS IZT??

slang izt

I've seen this video, it's fucking SICK! Chick shoots like, 30 eels out of her ass. Eyeforaneye is a pussy, he stopped watching after 3 eels.

:)

Originally posted by Weapon X

Let’s include the Koreans, too. Remember when they were shortening the Korean kids’ tongues so they could speak better English?

And an old Korean buddy of mine that I used to play rpg’s with, he told me that a lot of Korean kids were bound tightly with cloth or whatever after they were born. This, so they would be able to sit still, concentrate, and study harder later in life. You realize, of course, that kids flail they’re arms around like that for a reason. Shit, I typed this onto 12oz recently, I’m pretty sure, unless I’m having déjà vu.

:tongue:

Originally posted by CRAMPS

where is that video of the two jap chicks shoing eels up there butts and shooting them out?

HUH?

WHERE IS IZT??

slang izt

i could tell you, but i'd probably get banned if i posted the link.

Archived