1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

jane doe

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Sep 1, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

jane doe

Discussion started by boogie hands - Sep 1, 2001

if you know you know....great album
    but you know whats better??
    HOT WATER MUSIC AND CAVE IN ON WEDNESDAY SUCKA!!!! dont worry, ill tell you how good it was....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  2. please.die

please.die Guest

please.die - Replied Sep 1, 2001

i'm going to buy it today, mainly because i heard the artwork is incredible, but also that it is better than any of their previous work.

last time i saw them, i left with a sleeve covered in someone elses blood.

rockandfuckingrollmotherfucker.

cave in is incredible.

3. drizo

drizo 12oz Member

drizo - Replied Sep 1, 2001

jane doe fucking rocks. i got that shit free with an order from midheaven and thought it was going to be some folky dyke rock shit. boy was i wrong.

drizo - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Sep 1, 2001

please die...you heard right on all accounts

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  5. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

Remy Martin - Replied Sep 1, 2001

6. please.die

please.die Guest

please.die - Replied Sep 14, 2001

so i bought it today..finally. Musically I really enjoyed it, I don't want to shout out any favorites because I haven't even finished it yet. I'm about halfway through and homewrecker seems to be my fav out of the first 5, although I really liked distance and meaning. I assume the rest of the album will just get better. The artwork didn't blow me away like I had hoped, although I really enjoyed it. I'd like to hear what you though "boogie hands."