Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jamican Radicals go buzzurck in broadway, harlem

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SaracasticH, Jan 20, 2004.

1. SaracasticH

SaracasticH Banned

Thousands of petty crackers where brutaly beaten to death today in Harlem New York. Reporter "Sharamala Crack-Death" says it was the result of several racial threads towards blacks on a online message exchange website known as "12ozprophet.com." Anne Whitey, a 24 year old yuppie pokking at black culture in a harlem shop suffers from a large steel beam being thrusted into her soft white manicured skin (head). Garthv Brooks was pulled out of a pick up truck on his way to New York up-state. Suffers from brain trama from several swings to the head by his OWN guitar. Many others wounded by this out-burst of rage.
    What can we expect to do it about in the future? NOT BE RACIEST TO BLACKS ON 12OZPROPHET.COM. I am jennifer milkey reporting from New Yor.... GLAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slash*

2. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

then he hit him straight to the head like reggie denny

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

UPDATE: "this is lance Brogan ace reporter here in upstate New York. An attempted racial overthrow of the dominant white majority here in this oh so famous of states has met with a quick and brutal end. After murdering thousands of white citizens in the seedy section of New york City known as "Harlem", black radicals swarmed up the interstate expressway with the intent on marching on the affluent neiughborhoods of upstate new york for an orgy of blood and arson."

"Fortunately the national guard was mobilized in time to send a brigade of thirty tanks to run over the angry column of black militants reducing them to the consistency of bloody black pancakes ala Teinemen Square. highway workers armed with snow shovels are one the scene as I speak to clean up the aftermath in a timely fashion."

"In related news, country singer Garth Brooks is recovering after being beaten over the head with his own guitar by black militants. Garth is quoted as saying 'I am at a loss for words. Some of my most ardent fans are from the black, Jamaican community. I feel betrayed.' "

The moral of this story........don't take things so seriously on 12 oz or you get crushed to death underneath the treads of an olive drab tank.....bitch.

4. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

People are racist towards blacks on this board?

wonk saggin I didn't know that.

5. caL

caL Senior Member

i love black people.

*edit, black hoes

*edit just alicia keyes

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i hate everyone equally. even white people

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

hahaha.

im with ABC, i just fucking hate everyone.

8. japillahan

japillahan Senior Member

palabra:eek:

...im also racist against women

9. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

10. 1HalfOfMe

1HalfOfMe Member

i make racial slurs on myself, crackuh