Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

james kopp confesses to barnet slepian murder..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DankLordz, Nov 21, 2002.

1. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

who else pissed their pants with happiness?

If you aren't familiar,
    A doctor who provided abortions, along with other medical services to women was gunned down in his own home, in front of his entire family about 5 years ago. He was shot once in the chest from a sniper sitting in a wooded area behind his home in amherst, ny (a suburb of buffalo). James Kopp was sought for questioning, but by using false id's and shit, managed to flee the country. He was eventually discovered in a suburb in france earlier this year... 5 years after the murder. France refused to turn him over to the United States because of issues concerning the death penalty, but they negotiated and he was turned over to us a few months ago I believe.

So this week the motherfucker finally confessed. He was apparently going to try and turn the murder trial into a heated abortion debate, but It looks like that whole thing is over with.

I hate pro life hypocritical scum, and I guess because this was pretty much in my backyard it really rubbed me the wrong way. I hope somehow they find a way to put this fucker to death.

i dont know why I posted this, I found it really interesting.

grammatical errors,
    danklordzzzzzz

2. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

they will find a way to kill them.... sad to say but true

3. loudhardfast

loudhardfast Member

so you pissed your pants?

4. sneak

sneak Guest

wow.....relative to my daily life like woah

5. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

It was Osama Bin Laden he didnt want doctors to kill people he wants babies so he can kill them and become more known in the media

6. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

i find the whole pro- life movement interesting.....

these crazy cats go out and kill doctors who have families to look out for, all in the line of saving the life of a fetus who in many cases belongs to a single teenage mother who could never afford to keep the child, and has a whole life ahead of them, they just made one fucking mistake.....

hypocrites

7. 23578

23578 Elite Member

I hate pro-lifers as much as the next guy, but, man, I cannot condone the pro-death penalty peeps who have taken over America either. Anyway, I remember when it happened, I think they knew who killed him right away.