Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jam Master Jay Rest In Peace!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Europe, Nov 2, 2002.

1. I got the news of Jam Master Jays deaths and at first I didnt believe it... Too unreal.
    I have been bumping Run DMC albums for the last three days now.
    REST IN PEACE!

[​IMG]

2. sneak

sneak Guest

RIP

the dj who got me in to djing

RIP

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

sad :(
    flava flave best not be next

4. dai

dai Senior Member

heard about it on the radio tonight, couldn't really believe it myself. RIP.

5. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

this is some fucking BULLSHIT. man fuck this world for taking such a positive man. i cant fucking believe this shit. everyone will remember him for his music, i can only hope that everyone will remember me for my work if such a fucked up thing were to happen to me.

rest in peace..

please believe us writers will be hittin you up like crazy...
    my adidas.......
    :(

6. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

It's terrible and all, but...

Shame on the forum's predicability on this one; I just knew someone was gonna start this thread...

Shawn Wayans during In Living Color...now that's a real DJ!

7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

and just as predictability goes....

i could have seen it coming a mile away that you were gonna have some goat mouthed nasty shit to say.

well, i guess what you said wasnt that bad. just a rough time for so many people, thats all.....

respect for the fallen.

8. SayOne

SayOne Guest

i heard this shit goin to school in tha mornin and i was shocked, fuckin crazy..RIP:( :king:

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

10. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/living/photos/rapper/images/pic1.jpg'>

[SIZE=2]RIP[/SIZE]

11. SatansArtist

SatansArtist Junior Member

RIP Jam Master Jay... a forever legend....

12. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

man i hate it when people i look up to died. i loved the way that dude just kept on going even tho Run and DM took the spotlight. i used to be the only kid still rocking the adidas and telling people RunDMC was the shit. now i have to go out and get me some superstars or find my old ones. RIP.

13. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

you realize that if 12oz was up the person who perpetuated the crime would have been caught tried and executed by now.... thanks for being down for like 4 days 12oz:mad:

14. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

R.I.P TO A PIONEER>>

JAM MASTER JAY WILL TRUELY BE MISSED> THE MAN WAS MUCH MORE THEN THE AVERAGE DJ. JMJ STARTED A LEGACY IN THE EARLY 80's.. THE GAME WILL NEVER BE THE SAME>> REST IN PEACE, NY AND THE WORLD HAS LOST ANOTHER GREAT>>>

15. imported_MoeLarryCurly

imported_MoeLarryCurly Member