Jam Master Jay Rest In Peace!!!

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is some fucking BULLSHIT. man fuck this world for taking such a positive man. i cant fucking believe this shit. everyone will remember him for his music, i can only hope that everyone will remember me for my work if such a fucked up thing were to happen to me.

rest in peace..

please believe us writers will be hittin you up like crazy...

my adidas.......

:(

Guest PAYROLL

It's terrible and all, but...

Shame on the forum's predicability on this one; I just knew someone was gonna start this thread...

Shawn Wayans during In Living Color...now that's a real DJ!

and just as predictability goes....

i could have seen it coming a mile away that you were gonna have some goat mouthed nasty shit to say.

well, i guess what you said wasnt that bad. just a rough time for so many people, thats all.....

respect for the fallen.

Guest SPLINTER

man i hate it when people i look up to died. i loved the way that dude just kept on going even tho Run and DM took the spotlight. i used to be the only kid still rocking the adidas and telling people RunDMC was the shit. now i have to go out and get me some superstars or find my old ones. RIP.

Guest mikro137

you realize that if 12oz was up the person who perpetuated the crime would have been caught tried and executed by now.... thanks for being down for like 4 days 12oz:mad:

Archived