Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jah Appreciation.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GI Jew, Dec 19, 2002.

1. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

You're a cool guy, I like the way you ignore me (seriously). Being a chef is cool thing, everyone likes good food, I don't care who you are. So, I searched, and didn't see that you had an appreciation thread and decided that I'd make you one. So, here ya are....

Now, how about that sandwich?:)

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

he's SO much cooler than Rak

4. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

yeah i liked the way you dropped shit on the ozone sitch in Australia ...hahahahaha
    yeah we love ya jah
    say gday to those sydneyites for me ...they love me there...youll get a good responce..

5. AC/DC

AC/DC Member

I second the appreciation, he ignored me too.

6. jah

jah Elite Member

k, well, uhhhhh thanx. i dont know what else to say. how about an open face club sand wedge......mmmmm

7. AC/DC

AC/DC Member

I want a gourmet Peanut butter and Jam (Or 'Jello' as you americans say) Now!

Ok maybe later.

8. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

hahaha, nah it's cool man.... jokes.... thanks anyway though.

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Jello is nothing like jam... you're thinking of jellY

10. AC/DC

AC/DC Member

That'd probably be it, I'm cause going by what I see on TV. Over here, what you call 'Jello' is jelly, and jam is jelly.

11. jah

jah Elite Member

youre mistaken bro. im living in sydney and jello is jello and jam is jam and jelly is jelly. although sometimes people call jelly and jam the same thing. i dont consider it the same though. jelly doesnt have bits of fruit in it and it is more of a gelatine consistency rather than a fruit puree. but thats just my opinion. i know we dont call jelly jello though.

12. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

C'mon mahfuckas I said APPRECIATE!! I like strawberry preserves... those are good.

Strawberry good... peach bad.

13. sneak

sneak Guest

appreciated....damn jah....i remember all the stories u used to tell us..

14. jah

jah Elite Member

have you heard my latest one about how i managed to attain one of the worst injuries of my life by falling down while drunk?? well if you didnt i pretty much summed it up in a nut shell for you. except how i almost killed the cabby on the way home.....

15. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

hahah oh fuck. Conan did this joke the other night where he was talking about the strike that may happen in NY, and he said that people, instead of pissing in subway cars, may actually start pissing in cabs.