Jagged/Straight Wildstyles...

JayFo

I don't pics as of now, bu I'll get some up and hopin for others too post some also. Whenever I see wildstyles I see the letters and overall style bein curvy and not straight. I wanna see some people paintin ill straight/jagged wildstyle pieces cuz I don't see em too often, but maybe its just me.

actually here's a pic of an old cope2 that is kinda straight and jagged (stolen from grafitti.org)

http://grafitti.org/img/graffiti/usa/newyork/walls/cope2_2new_38120586n.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice stuff posted, feelin spone... the last ones I dont like too much, but still look good. I remember before the posts got all erased and shit there was this hot gold piece that was on some thread and it was basically one of the only ones people liked. Damn that's real vague lol, but whateva... maybe someone knows wtf I'm talkin bout and will post it, it was mad hot.

FATA rock...

you still comin to bean this weekend or are you to busy touring all over america, doing absolutly amazing things which most people never even get to dream about experiencing let alone actually experience?????

---i got those dallas flix. that wall was hhhootttt!!!

and i sent you some more fliks for that package yesterday...you should get them in a few days.

Guest YinzerXpress

that spone piece is fucking sick, i like the ewok as well..... i agree with joker, that the best piece in this thread is the king 157, i havent seen a wak piece by him....... ever

Archived