jackhammer appreciation thread

Guest beardo

this one goes out to all the fine men and women of the philadelphia water works company- that will ever so diligently be ripping up the asphalt in front of my apartment all night. i tip my bottled water in your general direction, you fucking pricks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest illwill

god i hate that shit. my girl used to live in these lofts in lodo denver, there were always nights with those damn jackhammers, or worse those lifts on four wheels. always driving around beeping all damn night. id be picking them off with water balloons.

hahaha...i have no sympathy for you....i had to do three nights of a full on repavement right next to my fucking bedroom....fuckers literally ripped the pavement up....the only good thing was that they werent part of the public works crew, what any oxymoron, they were hired guns...had they been public works i would currently be doing ten consecutive life sentences.......

wash your face and drive me to ferenzi....

i actually slept like a baby. out by 12:30. got a phone call at 3am, jackhammers still full ablaze, fell right back out. you cant keep a sleepy beard down.

• 3 years later...

Archived