JACKASS

jah

did anyone see that episode of jackass where knoxville pretended to have two broken arms so he had to wear casts that made his arms stick straight out to both sides from the shoulders and bend down at the elbows and his pants kept fallin down and he kept asking people on the street to pull up his pants for him? well i just saw it the other night and a similar thing happened to me while i was painting a couple years bck.

i was painting a legal wall. things were turning out good. i was about o finish the best piece i had ever done. i didnt see any heads at the spot. and things were turning out good. al the sudden i see this ladie-bum walk up from a distance and looks over at me for a minute. i ignored her and kept painting. out of the corner of my eye, i see her pull down her paints, squat, and start peeing out in plain vew. disgusted, i turn back to my piece and keep workin. when shes finished dampening the entrance to the spot, she starts walkin over to me. i noticed she had a cast on one arm and it was in a sling. so she asks me to button her pants for her cuz she supposedly couldnt with one hand (can everone here button their pants with one hand? i hope so). two thoughts crossed my mind:

1. be straight rude and tell her to do it herself

2. what excuse could i give not to?

being the nice person i am (and nociting she had on legings under her pants so i wouldnt have to come in contact with the raw disaster area) i quickly and carefully buttoned her pants for her. then the bitch pulls a knife. i wondered what she thought she was gonna do with it. then she told me. she asked me to cut her shirt off, making her bellybutton visible. now, feeling i had already been quite polite and compassionate by buttoning her pants for her, i had to draw the line. after i denied her help with her shirt, she blabbed on about how awesome my unfinished piece was and asked me to sign her cast. already fed up with her presence, i told her that i couldnt make the lines that small. so she asks me to just put a dot. so i spray a quick dot on her cast. then, after ignoring a couple minutes of rambling, she asks me for some scrills to get a beer. i hit her off with a little bit of change to get rid of her and thats the story. i just thought id share after seeing that episode of jackass and see if anyone else had any strange encounters in their yard?

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if that were ever to happen to me while i was painting i would have juss ignored her and eventually she would probably leave, even if she only one wing.

the only bad run in i had with a home less person was when i was waiting for the bus some homeless guy with one leg asked me for change so i hit him up with a few bucks. then he wouldnt stop following me so i walked through a revovleing door and he seriously waited half an hour for me to come out, but eventually he left, probably to go get a 40

Last night I had a run-in with a couple of different homeless guys. One of them asked for a cigarette and did a little hand slapping, a la Bobby McFerren (sp?). About 5 minutes later we saw him around the corner buying crack (or some other drug).

The other homeless guy asked for a smoke then started to tell us all about hime. He was nice enough, and I could have taken him by myself (if need be ... my lady was with me), so we talked to him for a while. As we were talking, I noticed that this guy look exactly like George Bush Jr. (you know, the President) with a stubbly beard. I told my friends later that old "W" was probably having a nicotene fit and the only way he would be able to smoke a cigarette was to pretend he was a homeless guy. I was quite ammused.

Guest imported_Tesseract

jah, she could be fun to drink a beer with, sounds funny.

If she was hot i'm sure you'd be running the 'i met the girl of my life' thread:D

Archived