Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jackass The Movie

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by OsCaR306, Oct 22, 2002.

1. OsCaR306

OsCaR306 Member

2. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

DOUBLE FEATURE!!! i wanna see jackass and that columbine movie. good times...good times...first

3. socrates

socrates Guest

go see it, but it won't be THAT funny

4. OsCaR306

OsCaR306 Member

that columbine one doesnt come out here..:mad:

5. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

columbine movie?

i guess ill go see the jackass movie

7. zorak

zorak Member

i've seen every other big brother movie...

... and jackass is just a dumbed down version of big brother on the big screen. of course i am going to see it.

8. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

this will be the first movie that i pay skrilla for to see in a theatre in 7 fucking months.

yeh im hyped

9. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

10. 150's~

150's~ Guest

If you like Jackass, check out the Landspeed videos by Bam Maguera. They're similar to Jackass. Pretty dope music, same type of style and pranks and shit. *edit* Skating as well.

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

This is the first movie in years I'm actually willing to pay to see.......

12. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

fuck those stupid douchebags. pay to see that movie i will not.

and fuck johnny knoxville...i mean....pj clap....the only one of them i give respect to is bam for doing the original shit on landspeed. that was good. now its just appealing as a fad to a bunch of neo yuppy drunken frat boys. fuck that shit and fuck johnny cockblockin knoxville.

13. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

the Cky videos were dope and i guess jackass did kinda play it out.

but i dont think i can sit in a theatre and watch that shit for 2 hours - id rather come up on a bootlegg of it or wait for video

14. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

cant wait to see it

15. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

I'm looking forward to the movie, but no way will it be better the the landspeeds. And i'm really not looking forward to all the young kids trying to imitate that shit in the theater, adn when the movies over...i guarentee there will be lots of those damn kids who think they are funny, trying to do the same shit they saw in movie.