Jackass defame danish national symbol

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

From the Copenhagen Post:

Denmark's most recognisable and cherished symbol, the Little Mermaid, looks like becoming a symbol of derision on American TV, after three members of the MTV programme Jackass, who were in Copenhagen to present prizes at the TV2 Zulu Awards show last week, were filmed urinating on, and pretending to have oral sex with H.C.Andersen's globally recognised icon.

The three, Ryan Dunne, Dimitry Elyashkevich and Dam Margera, who are seen every week on TV Zulu, careering down hills in shopping trolleys, playing American football in the nude, or generally making a 'jackass' of themselves, said that they originally planned to saw the head off the Mermaid, but were so drunk that they had to drop the idea.

'It was our Danish fans who gave us the idea of urinating on her, and whilst we were there, Dam decided to pull his trousers down and push his penis in her face,' said one of the team.

During the TV award show, the three arrived on stage by throwing themselves off the balcony, and then spent the rest of the evening trying to score two members of the pop-group EyeQ.

After a week in Copenhagen, the three returned home to the USA claiming they had fallen in love with Denmark, although they hadn't seen the light of day once.

'We've been drinking and smoking all night in Christiania and sleeping it off during the day,' said Dimitry Elyashkevich, who claimed to have had sex with 27 Danish girls during his stay. 'Scoring Danish girls is like shooting fish in a barrel,' said the merry prankster.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by crackatinnie

screw jack ass. it sucks.

yeah you wont be saying that when bam margera farts in your face on national TV

aahhaahahahahah

20 points for the boys of jackass

Guest fr8lover

these guys are the true definition of "get over" in everything they do. the movies, their apperances, tv shows...they do what we all do like drink a lot and make fools of ourselves, only they make crazy bank and get publicity for little things like this. i think its awesome how these guys capitalize on press like this...even you fools who hate on it wouldnt think twice before stepping into any of their shoes.

Originally posted by Europe

From the Copenhagen Post:

'We've been drinking and smoking all night in Christiania and sleeping it off during the day,' said Dimitry Elyashkevich, who claimed to have had sex with 27 Danish girls during his stay. 'Scoring Danish girls is like shooting fish in a barrel,' said the merry prankster.

note to self: go to denmark.

Guest imported_Europe

Twice and one attempt. First time is unsolved, most point leads to a famous artist, that supposedly did it as an "artistic statement". Second time, some stupid copycat trying to get cash.

So that would have been extremely unoriginal of the jackass boys.

The thing about the Little Mermiad it that it sucks, its a tiny statue sitting in a remote location in harbor where only tourists goes and gets dissapointed about how small it is.

Originally posted by Europe

So that would have been extremely unoriginal of the jackass boys.

that's what I was thinking... and, yeah, my grandmother loved to visit Denmark so I have several pictures and postcards of the mermaid... seems about a meter tall(?)

i went to denmark when i was 12, and i remember seeing that mermaid, i thought it was there by accident or something... afterwards, i went to a gas station to use the bathroom and walked in on some guy taking a shit while some other guy was standing right next to him.... i closed the door.

denmark is crazy. this exchange student from there got a tattoo at our shop, and she gave us a bottle of danish alcohol called alberg akvavit or something like that. it was the most vile and disgusting beverage that i've ever had. imagine liquified rye bread that burns your throat as you drink it. it was horrible-we couldn't even stomach enough to get drunk off it. then she told us you're supposed to eat pickled herring with it. so the point of this story is that people from denmark are nuts. however this girl was slammin so if i could score with 27 of them then i will be developing a taste for liquid rye bread and going there.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by garcia_vega

denmark is crazy. this exchange student from there got a tattoo at our shop, and she gave us a bottle of danish alcohol called alberg akvavit or something like that. it was the most vile and disgusting beverage that i've ever had. imagine liquified rye bread that burns your throat as you drink it. it was horrible-we couldn't even stomach enough to get drunk off it. then she told us you're supposed to eat pickled herring with it. so the point of this story is that people from denmark are nuts. however this girl was slammin so if i could score with 27 of them then i will be developing a taste for liquid rye bread and going there.

Akvavit aka Aqua Vite aka Water of Life aka Snaps

That is the best, guess you could say its danish vodka. Its been going down for enturies. Especially for Xmas season.

This guy will have a few bottles for sure. And with pickled heering, bring it!

please believe the only things you need to do in copenhagen are:

1. check into your hotel, then go out and get a taxi to take you to christiania while you admire all the graffiti on the ride there. find a picnic table, drink coronas and smoke weed and have a hamburger out of the little cafe.

2. go to the harbour spot and take about 10 rolls of film with you cos that place has way too much mind boggling burners. take a joiner of the 50 metre long one man production.

3. go to central station at 7am and bench for those coveted vims and moas panels. if you're lucky you'll catch a wc.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

please believe the only things you need to do in copenhagen are:

1. check into your hotel, then go out and get a taxi to take you to christiania while you admire all the graffiti on the ride there. find a picnic table, drink coronas and smoke weed and have a hamburger out of the little cafe.

2. go to the harbour spot and take about 10 rolls of film with you cos that place has way too much mind boggling burners. take a joiner of the 50 metre long one man production.

3. go to central station at 7am and bench for those coveted vims and moas panels. if you're lucky you'll catch a wc.

done and done. im gonna owe my tour guide some money for this. oh do you have any advice for malmo? i have no idea what to do there.

ok europe, no lego land for me..... but i really wanted to go. oh well. i have lego in my basement at home, ill make lego land when im back at home.

Archived