Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jack the Ripper.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TRAMP, Aug 9, 2002.

1. TRAMP

TRAMP Member

Did anybody catch that Primetime Live special?
    This lady is claiming that Jack the Ripper is Walter Richard Sickert!
    that's wild and crazy stuff!
    more hereJack the Ripper!

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

There's a lot of theories about who he (or even she) is......

The movie From Hell sucked ass.....

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

yeah i saw that quite a while ago when that From Hell movie came out about jack the ripper....they are pretty sure its him. i thought it was all pretty interesting.

4. postaholic

postaholic Guest

dam, i missed that shit. i wanted to see it to. short term memory loss at its finest :eek:

is it coming on again soon?

5. socrates

socrates Guest

He was part of the royal family wasn't he?

6. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

JACK THE RIPPER IS VERY CLEARLY JAMES MAYBRICK

I'D FILL YOU ASSHOLES IN ON MORE DETAILS BUT I'M REALLY TIRED AND HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING... AFTER I ARRIVE AT WORK, DRINK COFFEE, LINGER OVER A BAGEL, AND MAKE POINTLESS CONVERSATION WITH THE ATTRACTIVE BUT OVERWEIGHT PUERTO RICAN SECRETARY, I WILL BE RESPONDING AGAIN AND SCHOOLING YOU GUYS AS USUAL...

7. skum lord

skum lord Junior Member

jack the ripper invented the jack stand.

8. 455

455 Guest

Jack in the Box.

9. sneak

sneak Guest

london calling...jak was a london boy

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i actually did a study on jack the ripper for phsychology and i was kinda shocked that she came up with sickert as the guy. but i am not really surpirsed considering all that art he did. kinda morbid.

11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

excuses are for losers

12. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

my parents have a painting of him upstate. no joke.....next time i go up, ill take a picture of it, the picture is freaky.

13. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

14. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i just watched 2 different specials on this. both were claiming they were almost positive it was someone else. so i'd say the mystery is still there.