Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jack and the box...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Grandola, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

Jack in the box...

i remember one time my boys and i went into jack in the box and took all the little signs that said "Jacks are better than Macs" we went across the street to McDonalds and put them on their tables...

that was pure anarchy....

fun....

lol...

finally! time to head out...

untill tomorrow...

2. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'd be too scared to hang with you guys.....

4. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

one time i was feelin real wild n krazy n shit and stole the number card from carl's jr.!!! suckers didn't even know what hit em.

5. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

one time one of my friends duct taped a " NO COLOREDS " sign on a kfc..........then ran away, i shoudla stayed and saw peoples reaction but we left. yes it was very very wrong, but extremely funny too.

we also use to steal the car emblems off cars, we had like 400 of them. our prized ones were a ferrari horse, a rolls royce winged angel person, a bentley little wheel cap thing, and the beloved POLICE CRUISER emblem. then we got caught by my mother and had to bury them underground.

wow we sure can be stupid

6. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

:lol: :lol:

7. bug

bug Guest

this one time, i got mc donalds good. i ordered food at the drive thru, paid for it, but then when they tried to give me the food, i drove off. i showed them!

8. Stapler

Stapler Guest

So you were the one that paid for me to get a free meal. WOW the world needs more people like you.^^^^^^

9. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

my prized car medallions were the dodge ram head and the gold cadillac front.

10. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

the kfc here has a ladder in the back and you can walk right up to the sign.. i wanna go do a bomb over the coronel (fuck spelling i hate you)

11. postaholic

postaholic Guest

this one friend of mine used to always fuck up when he was ordering our food in tha drive thru, always talking mad shit right into tha ordering thing, right after tha lady bitch took our order, i knew she heard his ass one time, so i cancelled my shit, im not trying to get a burger dripping with cum sauce, fuck all that.

that same guy also went to wendy's and asked to see DAVE. then he argued with tha guy for so long that tha guy dared him to pull around cuz he was gonna woop his ass. he also told us straight up he was going to spit in the food. needless to say we drove off, but it was fucking hilarious...

12. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

wow

i like tacos 2 for 1.00 there not so bad..:D :D

13. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

Re: wow

hell yea man their good, del taco is good too..

14. jah

jah Elite Member

i used to eat at those places. yeah, i was hardcore...

15. socrates

socrates Guest

Jack In The Box is open 24 hours a day, it is my HEAVEN.