J.Dilla - Donuts

biznessman

Anyone have a chance to hear this album, it's doesn't come out for another 2 months, but these some advance promo copies floating around out there.... My favorite track is lightworks off the album so far. anyone else have comments. and NO don't inquire about sharing. i'm not sharing with one for anything. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh man. j dilla....ive been waiting for his new joint to drop. i want to suck your dick biznessman.....

seriously, j dilla is the stupidest fucking hip hop name i have ever heard of......

p.s.-there needs to be more rappers putting j in front of there names....i remember there only being 30 or so back in the late 90's.

Originally posted by boogie hands@Dec 22 2005, 07:19 PM

oh man. j dilla....ive been waiting for his new joint to drop. i want to suck your dick biznessman.....

seriously, j dilla is the stupidest fucking hip hop name i have ever heard of......

p.s.-there needs to be more rappers putting j in front of there names....i remember there only being 30 or so back in the late 90's.

...the names jay dee son...j. dilla, if you're nasty.

• 2 months later...

the donuts album is dope...i would have to say the dopest tracks on their is waves (track 3) and the factory (trk26)..that track the factory tripped me out tho..it didnt sound like some shit dilla would normally make...the way how it was laid out was genius too. quick simple beats right to the point..but still maintaining its soul.. gonna miss him big time